Thirtythree.

It's my birthday!!! 🍾💃

The following day Jane woke up in her own bed. The family and Jane flew back after the last race on Sunday. The F1 race was terrific to see. The fan's favourite Max Verstappen got a DNF, Lewis Hamilton got a 5-second penalty, giving Lando Norris his first ever podium in F1. Valtteri Bottas won the race, and Charles Leclerc finished second. It was a good start to the season.

Jane grabbed her phone and checked if she received messages, which wasn't much. Just some news notifications and a screentime announcement. She stepped out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. It was ten o'clock, not every late, but she slept in. Jane made a bun in her hair and walked to the living area.

"Hello," Luna said, who just woke up as well. She was making some coffee. "Cappuccino?"

"Yes, please," Jane breathed and sat down at the dining table. A yawn escaped her mouth. "I'm going to do absolutely nothing today."

Luna smirked. "You're right."

"I can literally still hear those engines in my ears. F3 and F2 are so fucking loud, and when they switch gears...ridiculous." Jane cleared her throat; she had already shared her experience with Luna last night. "Do you have plans today?"

"Nope," Luna sighed. "Don't have much energy today, not feeling it. By the way, shall we go to the beach tomorrow?"

"Sounds good."

"Cool. Oh, have you spoken to Marcus yet?"

"No." Jane grabbed her phone and unlocked it. "I texted him last night. He hasn't seen it yet. I don't know, Lun. He wanted to be alone, so I will give him time." She checked WhatsApp, there were barely any messages. Only in her family group chat, but that had to do with a lost key. "I will call him tonight. I hate it when people keep texting me when I asked to leave me alone, so I'm not doing it myself."

Luna gave Jane the cappuccino and sat across from her at the table. "Hmm, yeah."

"Thanks." Jane went to Instagram, but only found out the app shut down the second she logged in. "Is Instagram down again?" She looked at Luna and raised her eyebrows.

"No?" Luna showed her Instagram; it was working.

"Oh." Jane opened the app again, this time it worked. Her eyes rounded when it showed she had more than one hundred new followers, over one hundred new likes and comments and over one hundred tags. She turned off the notifications a couple of weeks ago, it was an attempt to use social media less - a failed attempt. "What the fuck," she mumbled and went to her profile. 80.000 followers. She went from 300 to 80.000 followers in a day. "What is this? I have 80.000 followers." Jane squeezed her eyebrows together. "What the fuck."

Luna chocked in her coffee. "80.000 followers? Are you joking?" She snatched Jane's phone out of her hands and coughed. "80.000 fucking followers. How? What did you do?"

"I don't know."

Suddenly Luna's face changed. Her lips parted, and she looked sorry, but also worried. She scrolled through the tagged photos, reading all the captions. "Oh, my gosh," she whispered, defeated. "This is bad, Jane."

"What?" Jane snatched her phone back and looked at the photo. It was a photo of her and that driver from McLaren. "'Is this Lando's girlfriend? She is gorgeous.' Are you shitting my dick? 'This might be Lando's girlfriend!'" Her eyes filled with tears. "'This is Jane, she went to Lando's race! They look cute together. Very generous of her to be at his race.'" She looked at Luna, she was lost. "What is this, Luna? What the fuck does this mean?!" She got up and ran both of her hands through her hair.