Thirtynine.

"So," Jane began and looked at Marcus. A smile was resting on her face.

The two youngsters were sitting next to each other on a bench just outside of a coffee shop, enjoying a good cup of coffee in the shade. The frustrations of the surprise meet-up with Leonardo were gone entirely.

"I was thinking... Shall we go to the beach tomorrow? If you have time and if you want to go there." There was hope in her voice. If he says no, I am done. "Just to relax and stuff."

Marcus nodded and grabbed his phone to look at his agenda. "Yes, sounds good," he smiled. "Good idea, actually. I didn't think of that. I like it. To which beach?"

Thank goodness. A relieved breath rolled over her lips. "Uh, I don't know the name of the beach. What, let me ask Luna. We were there a couple of weeks ago. You will love it."

"Okay," he smirked. "But it's getting serious between Luna and Robert, isn't it?"

"Woman's head over heels. It's cute, though. Love wasn't her luck, so I'm happy for her. All those hopeless tinder dates..." She desperately shook her head. "They're..." An itchy feeling came in her nose. Jane looked away and sneezed. "Uhm, so, they're made for each other. When they met, chemistry all over the place."

"Bless you," Marcus said for the tenth time.

"Grazie."

He smirked. "God, I love how you talk. So many emotions and variety, dramatic," he mentioned. It made Jane widely smile. "But I have to agree. Imagine... from being a fan to almost girlfriend. Can't relate."

Her jaw dropped, but a cheeky smile played on Jane's face. "You did not," she snorted.

A teasing smile played on his lips, and he winked. "No, just kidding." He wrapped his arm around Jane's neck and pressed his lips on her cheek. "Couldn't imagine a better person to introduce to my sport and make this person a fan," Marcus mumbled against her skin.

"I'm honoured." Jane looked at him, they both laughed for a couple of seconds. She sighed. "I swear, since I met you, I can't go a day without coffee. I really like the taste now."

"Yes!" He proudly smiled. "I can cross this off my bucket list, well, two things: making someone a fan in motorsport and making someone to fall in love with coffee. I told you that you would like it."

"Congratulations," she smirked and sneezed once again. "Fucking hell," she mumbled and sniffed. And at this moment, she realised she should've brought her medicines.

"Thank you very much."

"No, but for real, I'm loving it now. I'm keeping it to one coffee a day, otherwise, I will an addict, and I don't want that." She took the last sip of her coffee. "You know what's good? A cappuccino, and then sprinkling sugar on the foam and eat the foam with sugar first," Jane shared her invention.

"Are you sure you're not an addict?" Marcus was teasing. "Anyway, before I forget to mention it: I have to go to the office this afternoon, and I'm going to the gym afterwards. I think it's the most convenient to stay at yours tonight so we can leave early tomorrow?"

Jane nodded. "Sure. Luna is at her parents till tomorrow, so... You're eating at home?"

"Yes. I will message you when I'm on my way to you."

"Is gucci."

"What are you going to eat for dinner?"

Jane licked her lips and was thinking about the possible meals she could make. "Probably oven-roasted potatoes and some veggies and salmon."