Fourtynine.

"I literally cannot walk anymore," Jane groaned and walked towards the tap to fill a glass with water.

Marcus smirked, and he leaned against the kitchen island across from her. "Another round?"

"Oh, absolutely not. I felt like I cycled around this island. How much did we cycle?"

Marcus and Jane decided to go on a cycle tour today. This was the perfect opportunity to show Jane around; they stopped at the karting track, his old school and Marcus showed around the nature of New Zealand.

"70 kilometres."

Her eyes widened, and she dramatically looked at him. "I thought it would be less."

He walked around the island and cupped her face in his hands. "Did you enjoy it?" He stroked her cheeks with his thumbs.

She nodded. "Yes, absolutely," she smiled. "I get why you said Iceland looked like New Zealand. Nature looks the same, landscapes, a home in the middle of nowhere, green nature... Just different temperatures and language."

"Hmm-hmm, I told you." Marcus gave her a kiss. "The temperature is better here, though."

"Oh, please," Jane said and rolled her eyes.

He snorted and kissed her again. "I love you," he whispered. "Do you enjoy it here as well?"

"I love you," she smiled. "And yes, I do. It's amazing here." She looked at her phone; people were texting her. "I think we need to tune in..."

Marcus looked at her phone. "What we do for these people," he breathed. "Shall we put it on TV?" He let go of Jane. "And do you need coffee?"

"You do the TV, I do the coffee," Jane mentioned and yawned.

"Perfect."

And as said, Marcus made sure his laptop was connected to the TV, and Jane made two cups of coffee - of course with the coffee beans from Italy. A few minutes later, Jane walked to the couch and sat down next to Marcus, handing over his espresso.

"Alright, let's go," Marcus said and entered the Zoom call.

Multiple people popped up on the TV screen.

"Ah. Good afternoon Europe," Luna widely smiled. "Привет Россия," she added, saying hi Russia. "And good evening, New Zealand!" She opened this Zoom call like it was Eurovision.

"See, it isn't that hard to pronounce it," Robert said proudly. He loved teaching her the basics of his mother language while Luna was teaching him some more advanced things in Italian.

"I know!" Luna excitedly said.

"Good evening," Jane smiled and yawned. "Afternoon, whatever it is."

"Do we have everyone?" Mick asked and scanned the attendees.

Callum nodded. "We were waiting for the down under to join. You're late."

"It's one in the morning, clowns. I need my coffee. Calm down," Marcus said, annoyed.

This day was pub quiz day, but from everyone's home. The friend group joined the Zoom call from their homes or holiday addresses. The con for Marcus and Jane, who were part of the organisation, they lived ahead of the others. And since most of them preferred to have this pub quiz in the afternoon, Marcus and Jane offered to join them in the night so they still could do this pub quiz.

"I didn't know you would get angry," Callum said.

Giggled filled the call.

"Look how the kiwis are laying on that couch," Cate smirked.