Twentynine.

Jane and Marcus sat on a bench in front of a coffee shop, looking at the architecture of Reykjavík. It was quite an impressive day: they did the short tourist route, but it was just as impressive as the long route. Even Jane visited spots she had never seen before.

It was the end of the afternoon. The three young adults were longing for some energy, so they decided to get some coffee. Luna was ordering the coffees in the cafe while Jane and Marcus were waiting outside.

"Iceland does remind me of New Zealand," Marcus suddenly mentioned.

"Yeah?" Jane looked at him.

"Yeah," he said and looked back at her. "In New Zealand, you have a lot of nature - natural wonders, big cities, random houses in the middle of nowhere, it's an island of course... It somehow has the same kind of vibes, but also not. I mean, it's way much colder here." He showed a small smile.

She nodded. "Where does your family live? In the big city?"

"Just outside of it, but much closer to the city than you." He looked away and took a deep breath. Since the moment he arrived in Iceland and saw Jane, he could only think of one thing. Marcus didn't want to rush or ruin the moment by just asking it at a stupid moment. "Jane?"

"Marcus?"

"I want to ask you something."

"Me too... But you go first." A sweet smile curved on her face.

Marcus' face softened, he only could think of how lucky he was to have Jane in his life. Her face always lightened up when someone asking her question; this was her way to show her interest in someone. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

A twinkle came in her eyes, and the sweet smile turned into a bright smile. "Yes," Jane whispered. "Yes, absolutely."

"Yes?"

She nodded. "Yes."

A smile grew on Marcus' face, and he wrapped his arm around Jane's shoulder. He moved closer to her and pressed a kiss on her cheek. "Babe," he mumbled against her skin. A happy feeling entered his body. It wasn't like he wanted to ask it; he wanted to buy her flowers, but asking the question in her home country with a beautiful view was a wonderful option too.

Jane looked at him and gave him a kiss. Butterflies were flying around in her stomach, she was happy. Her cheeks heated up.

"You wanted to ask something too?"

"Hmm, yeah, but you already asked that question." She leaned her head against his shoulder.

There was silence. Jane and Marcus were looking at the view, both smiling. They were official now, and not just exclusive anymore. Marcus is my boyfriend, Jane thought. She bit her lip and stared in front of her.

"Alright," Luna said when she walked from the shop to the bench. Jane and Marcus both sat up and looked at Luna. "A caffè latte with sugar, a caffè..." She handed the caffè latte over to Jane and the caffè to Marcus. "And a macchiato." She sat down next to them on the bench.

"Thanks," Marcus said and gave Luna a polite smile.

Jane looked at Luna. "Grazie."

Luna carefully took a sip from the macchiato and looked at the view. Her cheeks felt cold, she wasn't used to the cold air and spending the entire day outside, made her feel cold in general. "It's good." Luna loved coffee, she was a gourmet when it came to coffee. And wine, but that was a different topic.

"It is," Marcus said and took a sip. The sun even made an appearance through the thick clouds. "Look at that, the sun is shining." He opened his coat, the sun gave some warmth. "Iceland doesn't disappoint me at all. Look at the view, the sightseeing point we visited, the weather it alright..."