Nineteen.

As if the sky were a faucet, slowly draining the vibrant colours into a vacuum of nothingness. Mobile phones were pulled out to capture the sunset as the background of the old city. The old buildings were lightened up, giving that extra effect on photos.

Without even noticing, Jane was walking around with a satisfied smile on her face. A moment like this made her realise how lucky she was to be there in Italy, living her best life with the best people around her. Life was good.

"Honestly, this is giving me a different perspective of the city," Luna confessed and looked around. It was just the place she lived in, nothing too special, but this made her look at the village from a different perspective.

"It looks so more magical," Jane added and looked at Luna. "And we live here."

"I know, right." Luna snapped her knuckles. "Okay, for the last time, do I look good?"

Jane scanned Luna's outfit and face. "Yes, you look stunning."

"Thanks," Luna nervously said and looked down at her outfit; she was wearing a white jumper and blue jeans. "Just checking."

"No worries, Lun. You don't have to be nervous, they're just people, and they don't care what you are wearing."

"They're Mick Schumacher, Callum Ilott and Robert Shwartzman, yes," Luna shot back.

"So? They're just people," Jane shrugged. "I know this is a big deal, because you watch them race, but they are all really kind. Just relax, no sweat." She shared a warm smile. "Tonight, when we are home, we will freak out."

"Woman, I will scream the lungs out of my body tonight. It's just weird you know them. It just makes it weirder when I freak out because then I will be known as that weird friend." Luna took a deep breath. "No sweat."

"It'll be fun."

The entrance of the festival was located at the big square, and that was seeable. The square was filled with many people, a lot of them were waiting on friends. Marcus had sent Jane a message that he, Mick, Callum, Robert, Cate and Justine were waiting somewhere near the fountain in the middle of the square. Jane and Luna squeezed themselves between the people and looked around to spot someone they knew.

Jane's eyes lit up when she saw Marcus. Their eyes met, causing them both to smile. "I've found them," she said to Luna. She grabbed Luna's wrist and walked over to the group of people. "Hey!"

"Hey, girly!" Cate happily said when she saw Jane. "You look beautiful!" Jane was wearing blue jeans and a knitted sweater.

"Thanks, you too!" Jane said and gave Cate a hug. Cate was wearing blue trousers, a pullover and a jacket. "This is Luna, my best friend. Luna, meet everyone," she smiled at Luna.

"Hello," Luna politely smiled. Her voice was calm, but she was panicking on the inside. She looked at Jane, who warmly smiled. "Nice to meet you."

Robert gave Luna a nod and widely smiled. "Hey, I'm Robert," he introduced himself. "Nice to meet you too."

While the group introduced themselves to Luna, Jane looked at Marcus and stepped towards him. "Hey," she smiled.

Marcus wrapped his arms around her and pressed a kiss on her cheek. "Hey, you look beautiful," he whispered in her ear.

"Thank you. You handsome yourself too," she softly said and looked at him. She gave him a kiss and let go of him. "You smell good," she blurted; it wasn't her intention to do that, but it just happened. The cologne he was wearing, smelled amazing.

A shy smile curved on his lips. "How was your day? And have you heard anything of the assignment?"

"Nope, nothing yet," she answered his second question. "And it was an okay day, studied for a bit, cleaning the house and stuff. How about your day?"