Seven.

"Do you have anything planned this week?" Marcus curiously asked and looked at Jane, who was sitting next to him.

They sat on the stairs of a building, watching the sunset between the old buildings. The evening fell. Jane and Marcus had been walking around, exploring the city like tourists do.

"Neh, not much," Jane replied and looked back at him. "Nanny duties for tomorrow and the day after that. And I'm going to Naples for two nights, Luna and I hired an Airbnb. Just to relax, close the semester and recharge for the last part." She softly smiled. "You?"

"Cool, sounds promising. When are you leaving?"

"Friday, coming back on Sunday."

Marcus nodded. "And Luna is..?" He was interested in Jane her life.

"Best friend, flatmate."

"Ah, I see. Have fun and enjoy it." The corners of his mouth curled up. "I was wondering if we could do something this week..." His voice was soft, like he was disappointed, but he granted her the days off.

Jane scanned his face. "I don't have to do anything in the evenings, besides the weekend." Now she regretted saying yes to the extra shift at her job. Jane wanted to see Marcus again.

"We can have dinner together? Cook something together?" Marcus' eyes started to sparkle.

She nodded. "I'd love to."

"Thursday evening?"

"Sounds good to me. But I don't know when I am finished, it depends on what Emma her planning is. I will make sure I leave on time," she promised him.

He softly chuckled. "Don't worry, it doesn't matter if we eat later." Marcus looked around him. "But to answer your question... I have nothing planned. Just training sessions, bit sim work, nothing much."

"Also sounds fun." It sounded way more sarcastically than Jane wanted it to sound like.

"It is nothing compared to your trip," Marcus directly replied, making Jane giggle. "But, can I follow you on Instagram? So I can follow your Naples adventures." A cheeky smile grew on his face.

Jane raised her eyebrows. "The gram for adventures?" She grabbed her phone. "I'm honoured. No, it's..." She shared her username and followed Marcus back when he followed her. "Don't expect much, though."

He had a quick glance over his feed before he put his phone away. "I have high expectations now, Jane," he cheekily smiled and winked.

Her face straightened, and she looked unamused at him, but in a playful way. "We will see," she mumbled. "Anyway," she said in a normal tone. "I have to go home and make dinner." A polite smile curved on her lips.

"Of course," Marcus replied and got up from the stairs. He stretched his arms and looked around. "What's on the menu?"

"Risotto," Jane said and got up as well.

"Don't forget your flowers," he mumbled and pointed at the bouquet, which was wrapped in brown paper, on the ground.

A shy smile grew on Jane's face. "Thanks," she said and grabbed them from the ground. "Anyway, risotto. Easy, quick and delicious. What's on your menu tonight?"

"Whatever Callum has made." They started to walk towards Jane's flat. "He's on dinner duty today. Well, honestly, I do think his girlfriend made dinner, but I will see." He gave her a warm smile.

Jane nodded. "Callum is the tall guy, right? He was wearing a blue shirt, brown hair..." She was refereeing to the dinner a couple of weeks ago.

"Yup. The one who was besties with Francesca." They both laughed. "I really enjoyed today, Jane," Marcus honestly said.