Thirtytwo.

Being at the track, seeing actual cars racing, getting the vibe... It all started to make more sense to Jane. She started to see what people loved about the sport; it was a whole happening to her - even though a lot happened and she couldn't keep track of it anymore. Luckily, Luna was more than happy to FaceTime with Jane while something was happening on the track. Also, this was Luna's way of getting behind the scenes footage.

Emma and Giuseppe spend a lot of time with their children, also enjoying the weekend. Also, together with Jane, but Jane didn't want to bother them much, so she left the family alone. It made Jane explore everything on her own, well, not entirely on her own. She met quite some people at the lounge, and Charles Leclerc's girlfriend was visiting her boyfriend. Jane and Charlotte watched F1 together.

The F2's Feature race just finished, but unfortunately, there wasn't any crowd allowed at the podium ceremony. Something that Jane disliked. Her boyfriend ended up on the podium. Marcus drove a great race from P13 all the way up to P2. The press conference of F2 was going on right now, still not giving Jane the chance to meet up with her boyfriend.

She had to wait; she was waiting together with Giuseppe. Well, more filling her time while being part of a conversation Giuseppe made her part of. Giuseppe was talking to some guys from McLaren, sometimes bringing Jane into the conversation. She only awkwardly smiled and nodded occasionally; she was completely lost in this conversation.

"It's so good to be back," Zak Brown mentioned, repeating it for the third time. "Seeing everybody again, fans, just hearing and seeing the cars drive. It feels like a relief."

Everybody laughed, making Jane show a fake smile. She had no idea what was going on, but she was also stuck in her own thoughts.

"I honestly think everybody is just thrilled to see it happening again. It's been way too long," Giuseppe added.

"Everybody I speak or see is so hyped. Everybody turns into little kids in a sweets store, it's adorable," Jane blurted without even thinking about it. Her cheeks started to heat up; that is just embarrassing. Everybody started to laugh again. "It's a good spirit."

"I feel like I'm a kid in a sweets store again," the guy next to her mentioned, that was McLaren's driver Lando Norris. "I've been waiting for this for a very long time."

Jane looked at him, still showing her smile. "I can imagine."

"Are you enjoying this weekend so far?" Lando curiously asked, starting a separate conversation.

She nodded. "It's all very new, but I like it."

"First time?"

"Yup."

"Ah, cool. It's still kinda chaotic, it's been a tough operation to get here and even though they all have it under control, it's a madhouse." Lando politely smiled.

"Yeah, I heard people say that. I don't think it's that chaotic, though, but I'm new."

"Is it your first time at the paddock or at a race in general?"

"First time at a race in general. I'm actually here as a nanny for Giuseppe's children," she mentioned.

Lando nodded. "A real rookie," he said, impressed. "And paddock passes, you're lucky. Are you also here to support a team?"

"Well, yeah, Marcus Armstrong," a proud smile curved on her lips. She also noticed they both were trying to keep the conversation going; they almost ran out of topics and didn't want to be standing awkwardly next to the others. It wouldn't work, anyway. "He's my boyfriend, so yeah."

"He finished as second, right? Also a rookie," he remembered. "It was a pretty interesting race. I would say it's a rookie podium, but Ilott isn't a rookie." Lando looked around. "And do you support a team in F1?"