Chapter 53

Fortunately, Qian Chuan didn't care about this episode. He quickly turned his attention back from Lu Xun: "Qian Wei, why are you so blushing? Why do you feel weird today?" Qian Chuan looked suspiciously After a few glances at Qian Wei, he pondered for a moment before he suddenly realized, "Did you have a cold?"

"No!" Qian Wei subconsciously denied it, "If there is nothing, can you stop guessing!" At this point, Qian Wei remembered one thing, "By the way, last time, that Li Linlin gave you Did you throw that confession letter?"

When Qian Chuan mentioned Li Linlin, there was an expression of fear on his face. He looked around and confirmed that Li Linlin was not around, and then relaxed: "No, although I don't like her, it's annoying for her to harass me so much, but Anyway, people's confession letter is just thrown away and I don't respect people. I put it away. What's wrong?"

"Well, that letter doesn't seem to be written by Li Linlin, but someone else wrote to me. You can find out and give it to me."

Qian Chuan was stunned, and became interested: "Who? Who wrote it to you? How do you look? How tall? What is your weight?" He recalled, "I thought Li Linlin gave it to me, so I glanced at it. The content of the letter, I remember, was quite sloppy. It was probably not normal to write that kind of letter. It might be a nymph. I suspect there was something wrong. After all, in this era, which boy chased people and wrote love letters. Qian Wei, you have to hold on to it. You can't be irrational just because you received a love letter..."

"..." Qian Weixin thought, he had to leave Lu Xun...

"Don't worry about it, get it to me anyway."

"Let's do it." The nervous Qian Chuan didn't bother with this topic anymore. He chatted with Qian Wei a few more words and left.

After Qian Chuan left, Qian Wei went back to the dormitory to tidy up things, and it was time for the university's physiology and finance class. She brought some snacks and biscuits. Now she and Li Chongwen are familiar with each other. Just find an excuse. I can give him things. Of course, this time, Qian Wei prepared a snack for Lu Xun in addition to Li Chongwen.

When Qian Wei arrived early today, Li Chongwen had arrived by accident. Before Lu Xun arrived, Qian Wei took the opportunity to stuff Li Chongwen the snacks and biscuits.

After that, Qian Wei felt a little flustered somehow. Since this morning, her eyelids have been beating wildly. She muttered in her heart, is the left eye jumping for money or the right eye jumping for money?

Just when Qian Wei was thinking about it, a voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Let me find Qian Wei."

"Huh?" Qian Wei looked up, and she knew that no matter which eyelid she was jumping today, it was a disaster.

It was Wu Jun who was standing at the door of the classroom at this moment. He didn't come empty-handed this time, he was still holding a bunch of flowers at this moment.

"Thank you for trouble."

Just as Wu Jun looked for Qian Wei in the classroom with his blindfolded eyes, a familiar voice rang behind Wu Jun, this kind of lazily tugging, and Qian Wei knew that it was Lu Xun without raising his head.

Wu Jun turned sideways and moved a distance, but probably did not find Qian Wei. He subconsciously asked the person closest to him for help, and he took Lu Xun's hand: "Hello classmate, I want to find some money. Wei, can you tell me where she is?"

Lu Xun was a little surprised. He glanced at the person who came: "Qian Wei? Qian Wei from law school?"

Wu Jun nodded: "Well, it's her."