Chapter 60

"Did you ask me to help you chase her before..."

Lu Xun started slightly with an unnatural voice: "I lied. I saw you for a valid reason. At that time, I thought you were with Mo Tao. You said that you are more in love than Jin Jian. I only thought about it. In this way, I actually never asked her to watch a movie, and I didn't plan to give her any birthday gifts. I never found her..."

"Then why don't you tell me clearly?"

Lu Xun looked at Qian's only eye fiercely: "I thought you would know about this kind of thing. It's good if everyone knows each other well, why do you want to pierce it." He lowered his voice, a little embarrassed in his tone, "I Shameless."

"But... I know you confessed to her. When you were in the gymnasium practice room." Although I didn't want to remember, Qian Wei used simple words to restore the scene at the time, "So, I heard it with my own ears."

Lu Xun's tone was bad: "Where did you hear it with your own ears? Did I say something?"

"..."

"Qian Wei, this is a misrecognition of facts. As a law student, don't you know that you can't listen to any information? All materials learned from the outside world, even if you see it with your own eyes, have to do it twice. Thinking and editing, not to mention what you have heard and seen with your own eyes at all." Lu Xun only pondered for a few seconds, and pointed out the problem to the point, "In what you call my confession to Mo Zixin In the scene, you have never seen me, and you have never heard me say even a word."

"Have you ever thought that I was not there at all?"

This time it was Qian Wei's turn to be astonished, but she really thought about it. It was indeed the case. During the whole process, her judgment of Lu Xun's confession failure came from Mo Zixin.

"I never liked her, how could I confess to her. If you don't believe me, give me the time you heard the so-called confession. I will find my alibi to prove it to you. Is that enough?"

Qian Wei's brain is a little bit inadequate, so... Mo Zixin lied?She directed and acted by herself?It may be a preconceived mindset. The impression in the previous life was too deep. Qian Wei even subconsciously recognized Lu Xun's confession without any thought, but now think about... all the details of that day, Mo Zixin's performance , They all appeared suspicious.Lu Xun was right, even if he was not there, as long as his performance was natural enough, Mo Zixin could show that scene alone.

It seems that everything about Lu Xun, whether it is ignorant of the young past life, or the time he has gone through, Qian Wei cannot learn to be calm. As a lawyer, he is objective and logical when facing clients. In Lu Xun Everything will collapse in front of you.

Qian had never thought about it before, but until now, she finally realized this with hindsight.

Perhaps Lu Xun was different to her long, long ago, before she herself even realized it.

Long ago in the past, perhaps she looked up at him in her heart, followed him, looked at him in the distance, wishing him happiness, wishing him success, wishing him to have the best love in the world, but never thought Once, I can become a person who gives him happiness and a smooth life, and allows him to have the best love in the world.

Lu Xun is so excellent. Qian Wei never thought that two people are actually standing on the equal footing. There is a feeling that makes people feel humble. Because it is Lu Xun, his judgment has changed blindly. Not meticulous enough.

Fortunately, in her life again, she was able to see the real herself and the real Lu Xun.

"I never confessed to her, but she confessed to me."