Chapter 48

The birthday cake ordered by Qian Chuan was delivered just before lunch. The family and Hemei Meidi celebrated Mother Qian's birthday. In the afternoon, Qian Wei and Qian Chuan accompanied Qian's father and Qian's mother to Xinkai nearby. Qian Wei previously made a small profit by working part-time. This time he bought a lot of gifts for his parents. After shopping, the family watched a funny movie again. The day was a little busy but also quite fulfilling.

After returning home in the evening, Qian Wei received a call from Liu Shiyun again. After she and Tang Lu formally dated, they naturally got tired of being together on weekends.

"He took me to listen to the piano performance. In fact, I felt sleepy as soon as I listened to that music. In the end, I had no choice but to stay awake. In order to be afraid of being exposed, I deliberately supplemented my knowledge of piano and classical music before the concert. I stayed up late last night and saw two points." Liu Shiyun sighed, "I have this hard work when I want to take the college entrance examination. I am afraid I am now at Tsinghua University." She was a little shy, "But who said Tang Law is worth it, he is too It's perfect, and it makes me feel that if I don't work hard to supplement these elegant knowledge, I am not worthy of him!

"Hey, right!" After Liu Shiyun finished her Tang law, she seemed to finally remember something, "I met Mo Zixin at the end of today's concert. She actually likes piano too, and she knows a lot, because Qian Chuan came home to celebrate his aunt's birthday. She came alone. Later, I asked her to have a meal with her. She happened to be there. Sometimes when I didn't have enough knowledge to know how to answer the topic, she was there. It won't be cold."

"But Qian Wei, do you remember what we said before?"

"Huh? What?"

"That is, we will have boyfriends with each other in the future. We need to join a table with four people to play mahjong!" Liu Shiyun said with regret, "At least four people are going on a date or something. Usually it's more lively to go shopping and play! As a result, I I'm all gone, where's your target? There isn't even a shadow! Mo Tao, I originally looked good, but it turned out to be a cover!"

"Are you sure Tang Lu can play mahjong? Your cards are so poor, even if he can play, I think he will break up with you after a round with you!"

The two of them randomly talked about something, and Qian Weicai hung up the phone.

Looking at the time, it was not too early, and Qian Wei suddenly realized that today's Lu Xun still has no calls.

Before he went home, Lu Xun made a special call and said he wanted to treat himself to a meal. It seemed that there was something to discuss. Qian Wei hesitated while holding the phone, but in the end she still didn't call Lu Xun. If you take the initiative to find it, it's like reminding Lu Xun to invite yourself to eat, which is not good.

However, he clearly comforted himself so much. Qian Wei still looked at the wall clock on the wall from time to time. After reading the wall clock, he subconsciously picked up the phone to see if there were any missed calls. Unfortunately, the phone number he was waiting for in his heart never lit up.

Qian Wei's behavior is probably repeated too often, and even Qian Chuan is aware of her unusualness.

"Qian Wei, have you also fallen in love recently?"

"what?"

Qian Chuan snarled at her: "You have looked at your phone six times in ten minutes. Did you know that your behavior is exactly like someone you just fell in love with? It was the same when I first fell in love. N-times mobile phone, if there is no other party's message, you will be very lost. I feel like being abandoned. The whole world is gloomy. I am very irritated and listless when doing anything. If I just receive the other party's message, even if it's just an expression, I will feel I was so excited, I felt that the world was brightening up again. Anyway, it was like this in the early days of love. I can't wait to stick with the other party and want to live after a while." Qian Chuan glanced at Qian Wei shrewdly, "Mo Tao's thing I heard that you are not a real girlfriend. So, whose call are you waiting for now? I want to see who is so capable of making you like a straight steel man."