Chapter 71

It is a pity that even if the reason in his brain has already sounded the alarm for him very violently, Lu Xun looked at Qian Wei in front of him at this moment, but he did not have the sense of urgency and restraint he should have in his heart. Qian Wei was like a sign of Yi. Lu Xun clearly knew that he should not get close to the contraband, explosive and toxic. However, perhaps the more dangerous people are in their subconscious mind, the more they want to get close. There is a lightness in his heart. Being consciously attracted, Qian Wei is like a beautiful hallucinogenic flower. When Lu Xun came to her consciousness, she was already standing in front of her. She was shocked by her fatal beauty and couldn't move it. He just felt the breath. It's her breath, dizzy.

Qian Wei, the instigator, didn't know anything about it. She walked behind Lu Xun and looked at the rain outside the window: "This is too much."

She stood there when she said this, leaning down slightly, and the ends of her long hair inadvertently brushed Lu Xun's neck. It smelled like shower gel on Lu Xun's body, which Lu Xun's mother brought back from abroad. For the first time, Lu Xun felt that the pure milk flavor could make people so dreamy, and Qian Wei's naughty hair ends seemed to dislike Lu Xun's not being irritable enough, so he skipped over Lu Xun's collarbone. Lu Xun always felt that the itching was still going on until Qian Wei walked away, and it not only lurked on the surface of the skin, but itching all the way into his heart.

He deliberately forced himself to look out the window, and then turned on the TV remote control like a diversion.

"Ah, it turned out to be a typhoon?" Qian Wei looked at the news and was a little bit stunned. "No wonder why there was a torrential rain and wind, but the buses are all stopped?" She looked at Lu Xun, "Then how do we go back to school today? I'm afraid I won't be able to get a taxi outside."

Lu Xun looked a little absent-minded: "Wait for the rain to get lighter, you can walk to the subway station."

Qian Wei nodded: "Then let's cook first!"

Lu Xun seemed to have something wrong from just now. He paused for a long time before he nodded indiscriminately before reacting, and then walked into the kitchen in embarrassment. Qian Wei followed behind him and wanted to help, but he even moved a bit. Qian Wei was pushed out rudely.

"Sit down, I'll do it alone."

Qian Wei was very happy, so he watched TV in the living room. Lu Xun spent a long time in the kitchen alone, until Qian Wei was so hungry that he groaned with hunger before he left the kitchen with unpredictable expressions. come out.

Qian Weikan Lu Xun brought out tomato scrambled eggs, celery fried beef tenderloin, vinegar potato shreds, winter melon pork rib soup, garlic enoki mushrooms... the dishes look bright in color, and the color matching also makes the index finger move.

Just as Qian Wei wanted to boast, Lu Xun spoke in a bit embarrassed manner.

"Although I followed 100% of the steps written in the cookbook, and the appearance of what I made was exactly the same as the picture in the book, I didn't expect it to taste completely different."

"Hey?"

Lu Xun's face was a little red: "It's a bit unpalatable."

"It's okay." Qian Wei thought, at this time, what a man needs most is of course encouragement!She patted Lu Xun on the shoulder, "Don't worry, this is your heart after all, and it's the first time I have tried, and I will eat everything."

Qian Wei's wishful thinking is very good. She always feels that with Lu Xun's abnormal learning ability, it is unpalatable, but it is just self-effacement. The taste should not be much different...