DOYOUNG - When your Mafia Boyfriend drunk text you after an argument

Requested by AuthorXkimHaerin

"Aish where is he?! It's midnight already!!" you sighed frustratedly while waiting for your Mafia boyfriend to come back home.

You looked at the clock and it showed 2 in the morning.You were worried because you never go through this as Doyoung said you will feel it one day.But you didn't expect that it was the day.

It was the first time you felt like this after being his girlfriend for 3 months.He said he'll be home before midnight but you were waiting for hours since evening.

You wanted to give up waiting and go to sleep when the door cracked open revealing Doyoung who was in mess.

"Y-you're home" you went to him and he rolled his eyes.You ignored it and wanted to help him with his suit when he walked away to the couch.

"Are you hungry?" he sighed loudly ignoring your words."You got wounds too.Let me treat those first okay?" you went to your bathroom and find for the first aid kit before going back to Doyoung.

You were putting the ointment on the scratches on his face when he pushed you away."S-Sorry sorry it must be hurt!!" you said and he stormed to the bathroom.

You sighed and kept the stuffs back.You went to your room and waited for Doyoung as he laid down to not saying anything except for sighing softly.

"Baby~ can we cuddle?" you hugged his waist but he pushed you away again but harshly this time.

"What is wrong with you?" You asked feeling enough with his attitude."Can't you just fucking shut up? I'm tired and I'm stressed with my mission!!" he argued and you scoffed.

"I'm just asking you for cuddles and you could say no POLITELY at least if you don't want to!! Not pushing me away like dogs!!" you yelled and he rolled his eyes.

"Fuck your stupid cuddles you can sleep without it right? Just sleep alone like before you date me isn't that easy?" he scoffed and continued.

"Look I'm not in the mood to be under your care.It just too annoying" he spatted rudely without realising he hurt your feelings badly.Very badly.

Your breathe hitched and you nodded your head."Sure.I-I'll leave you alone" you stomped to the guest room and locked the door right away breaking into tears after.

"W-Why does everything goes WRONG?!" you cried remembering your past relationships too."Fuck!" you messed with your hair and slammed yourself to the bed.

"He hates my care means he must hate me too then" you mumbled in the pillow."He's just the same like them" you wiped your tears.

"Is it because of me? Yeah it all because of me.Why can't I be happy like Jisoo unnie?" you cried as you thought about your sister with her husband always being lovey dovey in front of you.

-----

Doyoung woke up hearing his phong ringing for minutes.He got annoyed and picked it up."Hello?" he asked sleepily and widened his eyes.

"W-We won?!"

"Yeah they withdraw from the war"

Doyoung smiled in victory as he hung up the call.He looked around for you but he remembered the last night's argument.

"Fuck" he quickly ran to the guest room and knocked the door."Baby? Baby I'm so sorry!!" he begged and tried to open the door.It opened right away.

He sighed in relief and walked into the room but he frowned after.You were not there.Not in the bathroom too.He started to panic and ran to the kitchen hoping you were there.