Chapter 24

Ashlyn pov

It has been the by far the worst two days of my life. One: I kept having that same dream with Cam witch and the little girl. This has got to stop. I think I'm actually starting to feel the pain in real life. The dreams were getting worse and worse. Not only would the witch suck my powers away but she would torture me and I think I'm starting to feel it in real life. I tried to sit up but winced instantly. Like I said pain from dream equals pain in real life. After a few more tries I slowly got up. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I turned to my side and lifted my shirt. There was a big ass scare on my back. It went diagonal from my shoulder to the bottom of my back. That's exactly where she had cut me in my dream. I lifted my shorts to look at my thigh. There was a scare there too. "Ashlyn who did this to you" I heard someone growl out. I turned around surprised to see Cam standing there. "Okay Cam we need to talk," I said. I started walking over to him but I tripped and fell into his arms. But that wasn't what made me gasp. "No sparks." I said. Then it clicked. I fell to the floor crying. "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!" I yelled while sobbing in Cam's arms. I just snuggled into him as he cradled me, rocking me back and forth. 'Ashlyn' I heard a soft voice whisper. 'Ashlyn' It whispered again. I could feel the voice pulling me into darkness. The darkness seemed really comfortable. So I did what any person like me would do. I fell into the darkness...........literally.

Cam's pov

As soon as Ashlyn had passed out I had rushed her to the pack doctor with Britt, Callie, Andrew, Jake, Jasici, Jayden, Emily, and Ashlyn's mom following. When I got to the pack doctor he immediately told us to leave for this was serious. I was very against this and they had to drag me out of the room.

*********

A few hours later the doctor says that he doesn't know what's wrong with Ashlyn but he does know she's in a coma. He finally allowed me to see her and when I did I barely recognized her. She was pale as ice and she didn't have that bright smile like always. Her lips were slightly parted but still as ever. I touched her hand and her body was colder than ice. Her eyes were closed and there was a single tear drop left on her face. I wiped it off but as soon as I touched it I fell into darkness.

?????? Pov

My plan is working just as I'd hoped it would. The doctor injected her with a special potion that should keep that little hybrid down for a while. It should give my little Jayden just enough time to kidnap her. I will have her powers and she will die at my hand. One way or another. I will get my way. She will pay for what her family did to me. I'll make sure of it. I laughed evilly before it started turning into me coughing which turned to hacking and you get the point.

~RHQ~

omg guys I am so so so so sorry I haven't updated in forevs. Then I leave you at a cliffy. I'm so horrible. Anyway since I've been so mean to you guys I will update a new chapter every day over spring break which starts on monday. Whoot whoot. But yeah so I'm sorry again and heres a question for you guys.

what's your favorite Disney princess movie? Mine is Aladin