Chapter 3

3 years later

Camdon pov

It's been 3 years since Ashlyn left and my wolf has stopped talking to me. We have been looking everywhere but can't find her. Her family stoped talking to me unless it was about work. I miss Ashlyn. I need her. I need my mate, my Luna to help run the pack. We have been having alot of rouge attacks latly so I am going to call for help from the Red night pack. My pack is the Red dawn pack. The Red night pack is the strongest pack in america.

Ashlyn pov

me- You going to that party at Chase's house

Britt- if you are

me- the whole point in me asking you was to see if you were going to see if i would go

britt- well then i guess were both going

me- *sigh* why am i friends with you again

britt- because i'm awesome

me- not the right answer

britt- fine because you love me

me- whatever bye

britt- bye

After I ended the conversation I had with Britt I went upsatirs to get dressed for the party. I put on a white shirt black leggings and a brown leather jacket. I put on my black leather boots and walked downstairs. I texted Britt.

me- you ready

britt- i'm coming now

me- i'll stay sober so i can drive us back so we're taking my motorcycle.

britt- kay and wat is it with you and drinking you never drink

me- it's nothing just hurry up

britt- k

Britt walked downstairs and we walked out to my motorcycle.

*3 hours later*

"Come on lets go time to go home." I said picking up Britt. I'm the strongest she wolf in the pack so it was esay. "No I want to party more" She said. "Oh well now lets go." I said. "Well someone is grumpy" She said. I wasn't grumpy I was tiered and bored. I put Britt on the bike then I got on. Once we got back home Jake was sitting in the living room with a nervous expresion. "Ash." He said. "Yea?" i asked. "First go put Britt in her room" I went to Britt's room and put her in her bed. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. "So whats up?" I asked. "Okay so I got a call from a pack and they need our help fighting rouges." He said. "Oh okay so why are you so worried that happens all the time." I said. I mean we are the strongst pack in America. "The pack that we are training is the Red dawn pack" He said. I smiled evily. Revenge is coming to them. I also get to see my sister, brother, and mom again. "Ash you okay you have this evil look and wehn you get that look it's never good." I just laughed and said, "I'm fine when are we leaving?" He gulped and said, "Tomorrow afternoon." I noded and went upstairs. This should be fun. 'Casey, Alex get your prank bags ready.' I told my partners in crime, Casey, and Alex through mindlink. 'So your not upset you have to go help your old pack?" Casey said. 'Nope' i said popping the 'p'. I cut the link and started packing.

so the pic on the side is wat ashlyn looks like now. the question for today is

if you could creat a planet what would it be made out of? mine would be cotton candy