Chapter 15

Ashlyn pov

I wake up with a very very painfull headache. I sit up and see I'm on the floor in a blank room. A very bright blank white room. Did I die and go to the moongodess or something. "Queen Ashlyn, your awake." A voice said. Queen? I'm not a Queen. "Please, step forward." The voice said again. I did as told and ended up fallin through a hole that apeeared out of nowhere. I didn't scream supprisingly. It felt like I was flying. I wish I could though. I landed on my but with a big 'Omph' "Ow" I groan out. "Sorry still got to work on the landing." The voice said. I looked up and saw a lady dressed in all white. She was wearing a long flowwy dress and no shoes. She had no make up on her natrually pale looking face. She had long white hair that stopped at her waist. Not blonde white like as white as these walls. Her eyes were a light blue color mixed with green. She had natrually pink thin lips. She gave me a small smile. I returned it. "Hello your highnus I am the moongodess. I have summoned you here so that you can recive your title and your powers." I was so confused. I'm not roaylty. I mean yea mom said that I had royal blood but she said that it died out and that I'm the last heir but the castle grounds and all it's people are gone. "I know what your thinking your obviously confused. You are a very special hybrid. Not only do you have royal blood in your werewolf side and vampire side but you are a white wolf. So you will be the new leader of both vampires and werewolves." She said. Yeah vampires and werewolves don't hate each other they just don't ocosiate very offten. So them living together would be weird. It would be like the society was split in half. One with werewolves and the other with vampires. "Your castle has been remade. I sent one of my good friends on earth to do it for me. Once you get your powers you will feel drawn to the castle. Also your wolf will have 3 symbols on it's fur. Each one will represent each power. Now your powers are very strong. You also get 3 more symbols of power because your part vampire. The first three are from you being a white wolf.  So all together you will have 6 powers. Now that is alot to handle. You need to learn how to control your powers along with your emotions. Your emotions are tied to your powers. If you are feeling angry or sad then you will let out a dangerous amount of power. So try to keep your emotions stable." The moongodess states. "um but I thought I was dead I mean isn't that the only way  can see the moongodess?" I said. "OH dear no I summoned you in your sleep well more like put you to sleep so your in a comma until I take you out." She said. I nod understaningly. "So, I'm the queen of all vampires and werewolves. But what about the queen and king of just werewolves and the queen and king of just vampires?" I said. "They will have to bow down to you. They should do so willingly once they know who you are." She said. "Well you must go know or else your powers won't come goodbye and be strong." The moongodess said fading away slowly. Soon enough she was gone. I felt a bright light shinning over my eyelids. I opened my eyes but quickly shut them because of the light. I slowly opened my eyes this time. Once they adjusted I looked around the room. I was in the pack hospital. I felt differnet. Like good different like powerful. Then someone walked in the room. That someone just happened to be my father. "Hey ladybug." He said. He used to call me that before he started drinking and all that. "Hi daddy" I said. Yes I a calling him daddy. Baby steps. "I brought your favorite food."  He said. It wasn't until then that he had something behind his back. "Ramen noodles" He said. Screw taking baby steps he boght me noodles. Not just any noodles Ramen noodles. I sat up instantly. "YAY!" I squealed like a little baby. He just chuckled and sat the Ramen noodles on the table beside the bed. "So how are you feeling?" He said. "Peh gooh" Is how it came out since my mouth was stuffed with Ramen noodles. I meant to say pretty good. "Sorry I meant pretty good." I said. After a while there was an awkward silence. When he got up I said,"Daddy I forgive you I won't forget but I forgive" He smiled and walked out the door.I got up and looked in the mirror. I was taller. My breast were bigger. My hair was now stopping at my waist. I lied back down. The door then opened and in walked Jay, Callie, Britt,Alex,Casey,Jasici,and Cam. I smiled at them. They all gave me a hug except Callie. They were all talking to me but I zoned out. "Callie whats wrong?" I suddenly burst out. Everyone stopped talking. Callie simply looked up at me. I looked into her eyes and they were void of any emotion. That's not normal. Then it clicked she turned off her emotions. "Everyone except Callie OUT!" I said. Everyone left. I walked up to her and said, "Hey it's okay I'm here now. What happened?" I said soothingly. I could see her shell craking slowly. She finaly let it out and jumped in my arms. She let out a silent sob. "I have a mate and he he rejected me." She said. I know what she feels like. Even if she's not a werewolf we still feel the pull and connection. "He rejected me because I was a vampire." She sobbed out. I rubbed her  back soothingly. We just sat here for over an hour. Her crying and me comforting her. When she finnaly got a hold of herself I said,"How about me and you have a TVD marothon this weekend."  Her face lit up. "YES!" I chuckled. "Oh I'm so sorry I just dumped my problems on you and you just came out of a coma. Are you okay? Oh I'm so selfish" She kept babbling. "Hey no don't say that. You helped me out and I help you thats what friends are for right?" I said. She nodded. "Hey your hair is longer and your taller." She said. I nodded. She shrugged it off and said,"I have a feeling that a certain someone wants to see you." She says while winkning. She walked out the door. A few minutes later there was a light knock on the door. "Come in" I said. The person walked in and it was Cam. "Hey" I said. He didn't say anything just kept striding torwards me. When he was right in front of me his lips et mine. It wasn't short or quick but it wasn't long and lustful. It was perfect. It was filled with love and passion. He puled away. I looked at him and he was smiking. "Well what a greeting." I said. "Well I think I have a right to kiss my mate, do I not?" He said playfully. "Yes you do just like I have the privalige to do this." I pulled him down by his collar and put my lips on his. This one started getting heated. Pretty soon my legs were wrapped around his waist. He pulled me impossibly closer to him. Before we could deepen the kiss My mom barged in. We instatnly pulled apart. "Hi honey" She said. "Am I interupting something?" She said with a knowing smirk. "No nope nothing at all." I said. "Uh I'll just leave." Cam said awkwardly. He walked to the door and left. My mom bust out laughing. I couldn't help but laugh with her. before I had left  my mom was my best friend. I told her everything. Well except the bullying thing.  "Okay now time to be serious what did the moongodess say?" She asked. I nearly choked on my own saliva. How did she know that I was talking with the moongodess. Well this should be one interesting conversation.