Chapter 6

Ashly pov

I woke up at my usual time and got in the shower. After i was done I got dressed and went to the training area. I was 30 minutes early so I decided to practice by myself. Once I finished I had 10 minutes left so I got my phone out and texted Casey and Alex.

~Group chat~

Me~ hey guys

c~ hey

a~ sup

me~ hows operation cobera coming

a~ good we are almost done

me~ good

c~ what happened yesturday we heard that you and Alpha Jake were like fighting

me~ nothing happened i will tell you after training

a~ whatever

c~ k bye

~ End of group chat~

I got up and waited for the others. "Hey whats up with your eyes their a dull silver color but their glowing." Brittany said when she walked up to me. "I dont know." I honestly dont know. She just shrugged it off and started stretching. Once everyone was there we started training. People were giving me either scared or neutral looks. I ignored them all.

****

After training I went back to my room. I pluged in my earphones and listned to music. I heard someone knock on my door. I paused my music and got up. I opened the door. It was Casey and Alex. They had sad looks on their faces. "We can't do operation cobra anymore nor can we hang out with you." Casey said. I didn't even ask why because I already knew why. Jake ordered them to tell me this. "Okay" Was all I said. I could feel my eyes turning color. They left and I went downstairs to go get water. As I was heading back upstairs I was tackled to the ground. I didn't try to get them off me I wanted to see who it was. So instead i flipped us over so that I was on top. I should of known who the person was. It was Jasici. "What do you want?" I said in a expersionless voice while getting up. She got up and pushed me into the wall with her hand on my throat. "I wanted to make something clear. I am your new Luna. So that means that you will respect me if you like me or not. I will let the incident from last night slide but if something like that happens again I will punish you." She said. She released me and turned arund. I just walked back up to my room like nothing happened. I don't care what she says if she pisses me off then I will hurt her. I bumped into someone. That someone was someone that I didn't want to see right now because he is going to question me about my neck. It had a handprint there. "Excuse me I was just going to my room." I said. He was about to move when he saw my neck and said. "What happened to your neck?" In a emotionless voice. "Why don't you ask your mate." I said in the same voice as his. If you hadn't figured it out I was talking to Jake. His body stiffened but he quickly hid it. I walked past him and into my room. I texted Britt

me~ hey

no reply

me~ Britt you there

no reply

me~ BRITT! ANSWER YOUR PHONE!

b~ stop texting me we are no longer friends

me~ whatever

So he ordered her to stop being friends with me too. Oh well I guess I will just watch tv. I was flipping through channels when I saw PLL ( for those of you who dont watch this show it stands for pretty little liars).  I love this show. After that went off I kept flipping through channels until another one of my favorite shows ws on. VD ( Vampire diaries ).  It was in the first season. " Thats for me to know and for you to dot dot dot." Daemon said. Thats my favorite part of this episode. I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. "Can I come in?" My mate asked. "Sure" I said. He came in and sat on the bed. "Really vampire diaries. That show is offensive to all werewoves and vampires and witches." He said. I laughed and said, "But it's entertaining." He rolled his eyes. I sat down in the same spot I was in. "So what did you want?" I said. "I wanted to talk to you" He said. ' If he askes to take us back you better say yes if you dont i will take over.' my wolf said. 'no you wont and im not takeing him back and if i do then he will defintely have to work for it.' i said then cut the connection.  "Well I was wondering if you would give me a chance eventually. I know that you dont want to forgive me cause of what I did to you but can you at least give me a chance to prove to you that i really do love you." He said. " Sure whatever." I said. He loooked at me with a suprised face. "W-what your serious?!?" He stuttered. "Yea know get out before I change my mind."  I said. He got up and gave me a hug. Then kissed my forehead and left. I felt the tingles all over my body from that simple kiss and hug. I went back to watching Vampire Diaries. After it went off I went to sleep.

~Dream~

"Hey babe" Camdon said. "Hey honey" I said lovingly. "How is the baby and my mate doing?"  He said putting his hand over my big belly. "We are doing fine my love."  I said. "Well thats great I'm glad that our little Alexia is doing good."  He said. Then I screamed in pain. My water just broke. "Come on lets get you to the pack hospital. Just breath in out in out."  He said but I wasn't paying attenetion because I was to busy groaning and screaming in pain. We got to the hospital. I heard this beeping sound and I started to pass out.

~End of Dream~

I sat up and turned off my alarm clock. I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. You know how in the movies the girl wakes up and her hair and face is like totaly perfect and she's smiling. That's how I looked this morning except my face had bags under their eyes but I was smiling and I didn't even know it. I got out my clothes and got in the shower. I was humming some random tune. I got out and put on my training clothes. I skipped out my room and ran into my brother Andrew. "Whats got you all happy?" He asked as we got out to the training area. "Nothing at all just a dream I had." I said dreamily. "Okay" He said sounding confused but shrugged it off. Everyone else started to come out. When they saw my face they had confused looks on their face. "Today I will cut your training short so when you have lunch break you will run to laps and be done for the day." I said. They all cheered and screamed thank you. "Alright sprint 2 miles. They all groaned but started sprinting anyway. I was strched while I was waiting for them to finish. "So why did you cut class short today?" Camdon asked. I turned around and smiled. "Oh nothing just in a happy moode and they need a break they have been working pretty hard." I said daydreaming about the dream I had last night. This is not like me it's like I was drugged or something. "Sure. Anyway I wanted to ask if we could hang out later like as friends maybe go to the movies or something." He said. I thought about it and said, "Okay but like you said as friends because I still havent forgiven you for being a total jerk head and rejecting me. I will also remind you from time to time of what you did." He looked happy and I smiled knowing that I made him happy. OMG What is happening to me?!?!? "Hey why arent you running with the rest of the pack. You might be my ex mate in progress but you still have to train." I said with a hint of playfulness but mostly seriousness. He chuckled and started sprinting with the rest of the pack. If Brittany was still able to talk to me she would be like "Awwwwwwwwe you guys are gonna have such cute children"

or something like that. After practice was done I went upstairs to shower. I got out and got dressed. I was wearing a tank top with a baby bear in a bear trap, skinny jeans and black vans. Went downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for Cam. I got on my phone and checked my Instagram. After 30 minutes of waiting I got tiered and just went upstairs. I was stood up. It wasnt even a real date and yet I manage to get stood up. I went to my room and sat on my bed. I got out my headphones. My good mood is ruined so I listen to music rather than lash out on people. I smelt my brothers sent at the door. I got up and opened it. It looked like he was about to knock on my door. "Hey did you want to go out to get some ice cream?" He asked. "Sure" I said in a exprissionless tone. "Why are your eyes si-" I cut him off. "I DON'T KNOW!!" He shrugged it off and we walked down to the living room. "I'm takeing my motorcycle. Do you want to ride with me?" I asked. He shook his head no and got in his car. I shrugged and got on my bike. We made it to the ice cream shop. I got a chocolate chip cookie dogh ice cream while he got regular vanille. We finished and went home. I smelt Camdon's sent n the house. I tried to hurry to get to my room. I was almost there. Key word Almost. My hand was caught in the one and only suckyinsh mate in the world. "Ashlyn can we talk?" He said. I felt my eyes changing color. "No" I said through clenched teeth. I turned my arm a loose and slammed the door in his face. I got out my clothes and into my pjs. I laid down and closed my eyes. Soon I fell into a dark sleep.