Chapter 37

Cam  POV

I sighed as I opened the door to Ashlyn's hospital room. She looks so pale and cold. I walked over to the chair next to her bed. "I miss you Ash, so much and you haven't even been gone that long, I wish this hadn't happened to us, if I wasn't a stupid jerk the first time I met you and rejected you none of this would have happened, we could have a happy life together, but now I'm trying to fix my mistake and though you say that it's okay and you're over it I'm going to continue to make it up to you each and every day of my life, of our lives, I will treat you like a queen because that's what you are, you deserve above and beyond because your my king and I'm your king, I know you probably can't here this right now, but when you wake up I'll say it all again because you mean so much to me and I just can't lose you, not now not ever, just please baby come back to me," I said while stroking her hand. I placed a kiss on her forehead and then one on her nose and then I hovered over her lips pausing for a moment. "I love you," I whispered to her. And then I saw her lips twitch upwards and her eyes flutter open. "That Was a beautiful speech you did just a few seconds ago," she said. I grinned widely at her and wrapped my arm around her. I placed my head in her neck taking in her scent. Oh hoe I love her scent. "It's okay Cam," Ash said while pulling my face up to meet hers and wiping away a tear that I didn't know had fallen. "You had me so worried, I thought I was going to loose you," I mumbled. She gave me a soft smile and said, "You didn't lose me I'm still here it's going to take a lot more than just some stupid demon possession to take me down." 

**************

Ashlyn POV

I sighed as I lied with Cam on the hospital bed. I'm happy right now. Apparently I didn't take the protection spell off my babies and they didn't really died just went into hiding somehow when they tried to posses my body. So my babies are fine and we can all move on, or at least try to, hopefully nothing else happens.

~TRHQ~

OMG I'm sorry I didn't update when I said I would but I didn't have internet until this morning and I'm so sorry it's short and everything but I really don't know how to do this cause I don't want to end this......good thing there's a sequel. Anyway the sequel won't be till like next year or so cause I have a lot going on right now and I need to work on my other books because I put them all on hold for this book. But i love you guys all of you. Also I have an email just for you guys it's for you to ask questions and if you want be my editor you can tell me through that email, @cant.do.it.like.meJDD@gmail.com. So yeah guys the epilogue will be up soon okay bye guys.