chapter 10

Ashlyn pov

This week has been exhausting. So let me tell you why it was so exhausting. First the visiting started with my mom. I would never hurt her I love her too much. I got her to leave by saying that I had to do something really important. I did have to do something really important. I had to go to sleep. After mom it was Andrew. He didn't really try to persuade me just talked about what was going on at home. Then they sent the stupidist one of all. Jasici. I had fun with that one. I smiled remembering what I had said to her.

~flashback~

*ding dong* "I'll get it." I yelled going to open the front door. When I did I saw Jasici standing there. When she saw me she ran up to me  and gave me a hug. I just stood there shaking in anger. She let go of me and said, "Look I'm sorry about what I said okay. It slipped out I didn't mean it." I laughed hummorlessly. "If you didn't mean it you shouldn't have said it. He was the reason I left and you say that to me. What kind of sister are you." I said. My eyes were changing color now. "Well I'm trying to apoligize to you but you won't give me a chance." She yelled. I pulled her inside the house and shut the door. I pushed her agaisnt the wall with my hand on her throat. "I am done with giving people like my so called family second chances and forgiving thats why I left so tell this to do anyone who wants to try to get me to come home My wolf will not heasitate to snap their necks because I am at the last straw so never ever come back here or any of the people from your pack or Jakes pack okay now get out of my house." I let her go she fell to the floor coughing. She tried to get up but she couldn't so she crawled to the door.

~end of flashback~

"-ast" Was all I heard Callie say. "Huh what oh I wasn't listening what were you saying" I said to Callie. She sighed and said, "I was saying what do you want for breakfeats?" I shrugged and said, "Whatever you want I'm not really picky." She got out pancake mix and chocalte chips. "Chocalote chip panckes it is!" She said.I sat down on the counter top. "So your not going to forgive your family?" Callie asked.  "Why should I and there are only two family members that have to be forgiven the other two are fine they didn't do anything." I said. She sighed and said, "Your sister said it was a accident and that she didn't mean it so why don't you give her a chance she looked sorry. And you should give your mate another chance too. He said he was under a spell. I'm just saying I think your being unfair. How would you feel if the tables were turned and you were begging for forgivness I think you should give them a chance and stop being such a such a a bitch." It was quiet for the rest of the time being. I didn't wanna talk so I didn't. So what I was being unfair. Life is unfair. My whole life was unfair. Until I ran away because of all those bastards. She doesn't know what it feels like to be rejected so she doesn't understand. Am I being unfair? I don't know what to do. I mean my best friend just called me a bitch for not forgiving them. That's saying something because she never call anyone names like that unless they deserve it so I guess I should try to forgive them. My thoughts were inturpted by Callie falling to the floor. I shot up and ran to her side in inhuman speed. "Callie whats wrong?" I asked. Then I felt a sharp pain in my back and I fell to the floor to. This could only mean one thing. Vampire hunters.

~Faf~

pic on side is Jayden