Chapter 30

Ashlyn POV

"EMILY! EMILY, EMILY, EMILY!!!!" I yelled while skipping around the halls. I stopped at her door and busted in. She groaned and rolled over. "What do you want bitch," she said. I gasped and said, "Now Emily is that anyway to speak to the little sister who has come to wish you happy birthday." I also added, "And to ask you to make breakfast." She glared at me. "Get out of my room," she groaned out at me. "No now get up and get dressed so you can cook breakfast and so we can go to the mall with Callie, Britt, Casey and Alex. When she didn't move I pushed her off the bed. "Now come on we don't have all day and hurry up with breakfast people are waiting." I said. She growled at me and mumbled stuff under her breath. I smirked and walked out the room when I saw her walk out the the room and into the bathroom. I walked out the room and to Callie's room. As soon as I walk in I see Callie and Jayden making out on her bed half naked. I screamed and they broke apart. "What in the actual apple bottom jeans is going on!"I yelled. They both stared at me like a deer caught in headlights. " A-Ashlyn what are you doing in here?", Callie said. I glared at her and said, "Don't you Ashlyn me, what is going on here?" She looked at me with a nervous stare. "Well you see what happened was there was a poisonous snake and it bit my tongue so Jayden was just sucking out the-" I cut her off, "Don't give me that BS what is going on are you two dating?!" I asked angrily. Callie sighed and said, "Fine, yes we're dating." I looked back and forth between the two of them with my mouth hanging open. "How long has this been going on" , I said. Jayden rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Well you remember when um Cam almost died, it was about two weeks before that," he said. My eyes widen the size of saucers. "That's been three months you guys have been going out for three months and didn't tell me!"I roared out. They both flinched and Cam came into the room. I glared at the both of them. I turned and inhaled his scent to calm me down. I felt him stroking my hair. I sighed and said, "I'm going to go get dressed Callie we're going to the mall be ready in fifteen minutes or you get left." I ended with a growl. I then walked out the room. Once I got to my room I angrily searched through my clothes. "What's wrong?" Cam asked as he came into the closet. "Callie and Jayden were dating and they didn't tell me for three months so now I'm pissed and I don't even know why I'm this mad but I am and just ugh why can't I find something to wear" I said. I was pulling at my hair when felt my morning sickness coming. I dropped whatever was holding and ran to the bathroom with Cam following me. I emptied out everything that I had this morning which was coffee, a jar of Nutella, (when I say jar I mean full jar) and oreos. I felt Cam holding my hair back. Once I was finished emptying my stomach I relaxed my body. "Hey babe are you okay?" Can asked. I then remembered that he didn't know about the pregnancy. Okay so let's make this quick. I dragged him in the kitchen and told him to sit down. I walked to the fridge and got out all the ingredients. Since I didn't feel like baking I just mixed up the stuff and heated it with my powers. I'm surprised that actually worked. I got out icing and wrote the words, I'm pregnant and your too slow to understand the signs. It was in a nice pretty cursive. So once done I showed the cake to him and waited for his reaction. "So wait when did I become pregnant?" He asked. I face palmed. "The fact that you just said that proves to me that my mate is an idiot," I said. His eyes widen before he jumped out the seat, picked me up and spun me around. "I'm gonna be a father," he screamed while hugging me. "Put me down you idiot," I said while giggling. He put me down and was about to take a bite of the cake but I snatched it off the table. "What do you think your doing this is my cake all you had to do was read it I'm the one eating it," I said. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Just one bite," he pouted. "Awe your so cute," I said. His face turned hopeful. "But still no" I deadpanned. He groaned and walked out the kitchen pouting. I just chuckled softly and started to eat my cake.
****
"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Emily
Happy birthday to you" we all sang to Emily. She smiled at us and gave each and every one of us a hug. "Now let's go for a run!" I yelled. Everyone cheered and screamed as we all walked outside. Once we were all out there Can looked to me and said, "Come on shift" I tried shifting into my wolf. You see how I said tried. Yeah well that's because nothing happens. "Guys I can't shift into my wolf its like she's not even there and oh my gosh my wolf was stolen from me months ago and I haven't noticed I am a terrible human to my wolf," I said as I started freaking out.
~TRHQ~
HI GUYS IM BACK!!!!!!
SO HOWS IT GOING I KNOW MY UPDATES ARE PRETTY SLOW BUT THATS BECAUSE IM UPDATING ON MY PHONE SO.........
ANY WHO. ASHLYN'S WOLF WAS STOLEN! *GASP* OKAY SO YOU KNOW HOW IN CHAPTER 24 ASH FALLS TO THE FLOOR SCREAMING AND CRYING BEFORE SHE PASSSD OUT THATS WHEN SHE LOST HER WOLF I JUST FORGOT ABOUT IT BUT NOW ITS BACK AND SHE JUST NOW REMEMBERED AND SO SHE HAS NO WOLF. OKAY THATS ALL TIME FOR THE QUESTION.

what's your fav holiday. Mine is Christmas.