Chapter 36

Unknown POV

Before anyone could say anything else there was a loud crash. Everyone turned their heads to the direction the crash came from. I saw Ashlyn's mate growl and run towards where the growl came from and we stopped in front of Ashlyn's room. He broke down the door. I gasped. It's him he's here. He did this and now he's trying to take her. "Let her go," I said using my command voice. He glared as his wolf bowed down to me. He set Ashlyn down on the bed before smirking in her mate's direction. "She won't be able to break the spell my love and soon the ritual will be complete," he said before jumping out the window.

Ashlyn POV

Where the hell am I? Why do I feel like theres darkness pouring through me. I sat up and looked around. I was in the pack hospital. I got up from the bed. I looked down at the bed and gasped. Why is my body laying there. I just got up so why am I still laying down?! I walked out the door and into the hallway. I saw all my friends and family sitting out here with tears in their eyes. "Hey guys why are you crying," I said. Nobody moved or said anything. "Um......hello guys what happened did somebody die or something," I asked. Nobody said anything. They can't here me. "So when are you going to realize your not real," a deep voice. I snapped my head in the direction of the voice and saw a tall black haired, blue eyed, handsome guy. He wasn't as handsome as Cam but still handsome. "What do you mean that I'm not real," I asked. He smirked and said, "I mean that your dead well you will be very soon, I stole your soul from your body and replaced it with a demons, even of you do manage to get your soul back into your body and wake up there will still be a part of the demon inside of you that you won't be able to control so basically your stuck like this until your soul moves on." I glared at him and said, "So basically you stole my soul out of my body and replaced with some stupid ass demon how nice of you." Sarcasm was dripping from my voice. I looked over at Cam and saw him punching the wall. I walked over to him and stroked his face. "Oh Cam, I'm so sorry," I said. Soul stealer over here cleared his throat and said, "You realize they can't here you right?" I rolled my eyes and said, "Impressive, you're like Sherlock Holmes with brain damage." He glared at me and I gave him a bitchy smile. Okay think Ashlyn how are we going to get out of this. "Okay look I don't like you you don't like me, so lets make a deal for both our sakes, you let me get my soul back and I will make your death quick and painless," I said with a smile. He looked at me with cold eyes. He let out a fake laugh and said, "Uh how about.........no how about i keep your body your soul moves on and i use your body to keep my demon locked up and maybe use your body for my personal needs." He smirked at me. I scrunched up my nose and said, "Ew your gonna have sex with a demon you must be pretty pathetic with the ladies man I almost feel sorry for you keyword almost." He glared at me. Before he could say anything though a girl with sliver hair pink lips and pale skin walked into the room. "Jerion, I thought i told you to keep your hands off of Ashlyn," the girl said. The guy, (whose name i have now learned is Jerion) smirked. "Sorry Anabella I just couldn't resist, Lilith (A/N:Comment if you know where I got the name for the demon from) needed a body and her's was powerful enough to handle it," he said. Anabella glared and said, "Lilith should have never been let out anyway, she's too dangerous and no one can control her not even you." He glared and was about to say something but I cut in, "Look I just want my body back okay so please if you will take the damn demon out my body and put my soul back in it that would be nice............but then again you don't look like a very nice person so i'll just have to put myself back in my body, plus even if you did succeed with your plan it wouldn't have worked," I said with a shrug. He glared at me and said, "And how would you know." I let out a chuckle and said, "I was wrong your not like sherlock Holmes with brain damage your like Einstein with metal problems, you said my body was strong enough to withhold Lilith's power but here's where your wrong, the only way my body sustained my power was with my wolf, without my wolf or my vampire that body is just a human body and since both my wolf and vampire side are in my soul which is not in my body, you just put a demon in a human body so basically your plan sucked." He looked at me with disbelief and said, "No that's not possible your wrong." I smirked. "Oh really go in there and sniff my body see if you smell human if you do you owe me twenty bucks and my soul placed back in my body or you know I'll just jump back into it," I said. He glared and went into the room where my body lay and sniffed it. He stiffened realizing I was right. The only reason I knew that was I could still feel my wolf and vamp side. "Fine take your dumb body but I'll be back for you, because no one can control Lilith she will take over you, corrupt you make you think whats wrong is right and whats right is wrong she will make you see things her way and you won't be able to stop her," Jerion said with a glare. I rolled my eyes and said, "Yeah yeah nice speech and all but can you put me back into my body cause you know I don't wanna die." He glared and mumbled a few words in a language I'm pretty sure was Latin and placed his hands over my body. When he was finished he turned to me. "There now all you gotta do is jump into your body and your good to go, but remember what I said Lilith will take over you, and I will be there to help Lilith destroy the world when it happens," Jerion said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and said, "Yeah whatever now leave don't come back cause I don't like your face and quite honestly your cockiness annoys me so yeah stay away." He glared before touching a black ring on his finger and disappearing. I looked to the silver haired girl. "Um who are you exactly," I asked. I don't think I can handle another bad guy so let's hope she's not one. "I will explain when you have gone back into your body and woken up, you need to rest now princess Ashlyn," I nodded. And looked down at my body. Well I guess I'm just gonna jump in. And I did exactly that. I dived into my body letting darkness overcome me.

~TRHQ~

So guys this it, chapter after next is epilogue. this isn't how I was going to end it but this is how it went and I know what I want to do for the sequel so I just decided to hurry up and wrap this one up so yeah the sequel will be called The Hybrid Demon Queen. (I will most likely change the title a lot so that is not official) You'll get a sneak peak after the epilogue. SO I know that this book most likely had a sucky ending but I'm going to make the sequel like ten times better or at least I'm going to try to because this story was just all over the place and yeah. But hey I made it to number 414 in werewolf so YAY! I love you guys so much and thanks for the support I probably would have deleted this book had you guys not voted commented and been all around awesome fans because I'm really hard on myself when it comes to my books so basically I think all my books are crap but when I see that people actually read them it makes me really happy and not want to delete the book because I wouldn't want to do that to my fans and the people who actually like this book but yeah so I'm gonna go now because I'm supper tired (just came from my aunts wedding) and my eyes hurt and my back is cramping and my leg is falling asleep so now I'm done.

P.S: I need an editor for the second book so if you would like to be that editor inbox me and we'll talk Also if you want to make a cover for the second book that would be awesome cause I suck at covers and yeah I'm done for real this time.

~KISSES