Chapter 4

Ashlyn pov

Right now we were packing up the car to go help my old pack. I was going to ride my motorcycle but put my stuff in Jake's car. After I finished I hopped on my bike and reved the engine. This is my baby. I was the first to pull off then Jake was behind me. I mindlinked Casey and said, 'Is the plan ready?' 'Yup' She said poping the p. I could see the pack house from where I was. The prank was to have a grand entrance. So we are goig to do some fireworks that spell out my name. I know what your thinking so that's not a prank. But I never said where the fireworks would go. To answer your question they would be in the cars that they acually use and their favorite ones too. It might be a bitchy move but most of them deserve it. When we got there, me Alex and Case sunk off to go set up the fireworks. Case and Alex went back while I stayed back and waited for the fireworks to go off for my grand entrance. 5,4,3,2,1, BOOM!!!!! Thats when I walked out there and said, "Did you guys miss me?" All their mouths hung open in shock. I guess they realized who I am and now they are processing it. "Oh and you guys might want to go check on your cars, I mean I'm not sure how they would look after a firework went off in them." There faces were just so funny I couldn't hold in my laughter. I was being scolded by someone and that someone was my pathetic excuse of a mate. He thinks he's mad now wait till I finish my payback.

Camdon pov

It can't be her. She wouldn't have been strong enough to have surrvived. My mate shold be dead. The next thing she said confirmed that it was her, "Did you miss me" I was beyond shocked that it was her I mean who would of thought that my fragial mate would surrvive as a rouge. I guess the pack found her. Well she's coming back with me because she is my mate. 'No she's the mate you stupidly rejected' My wolf retorted. 'I know that's why I'm going to win her back' I said. 'fat chance of that' My wolf said sarcasticly. I cut the connection. I had to blink a few times before coming back to my senses. I just realized that my mate was standing right infront of me. She smiled a not so innocent smile and whispered right next to my ear, "Better watch your back Mr. Alpha because revenge is just like karma, a bitch.' Then she walked around me and screamed a excited scream. I guess she found her sister or something.

Ashlyn pov

I screamed excitedly when I saw my sister. She turned around and looked confused. She forgot about me. That really hurt. "Aww don't tell me you forgot about me already" Her eyes lit up and she ran to hug me. I stopped her and said, "Nope since you forgot about me no hug for you." She looked sad so I said, "I was just kidding." I ran to give her a hug. " So where is Drew and mom.?" I asked. "Mom went to the store and Drew is out with friends." She replied. "I like the new hair due it's cute on you." She said. "And what about the outfit you like leather jaket black boots jeans white t shirt bad ass right i know." I said. "So not only a new look but a new cocky attitude." She said. "You wanna see my motorcycle?" I asked. Her face held shock all over it. I just laughed and said, "Come on I'll take you for a spin." We hopped on my bike and rode around town. When I came home I smelt my mother and brothers sent. "Jasici you go in fist and say mom Andrew I have someone who wants to see you then I'll come in and we just let the rest flow." I said. She noded and opened the door. I heard her yell, "Mom, Drew come here someone wants to see you." After she said that I heard footsteps and barged through the door and said, "Honey I'm home!" Mom and Drew looked at me for a second then ran to hug me. I hugged back just as ight as they did. Sometime Jasici joinded and it was one big happy family well not a full family my pathetic excuse for a dad isn't here and I'm glad.

Hello pepoles how are u i am doing great if i may say. here is the question for the chapter

If you could create a color what would it be called and what would it look like? I would call mine lovely and it would look like a mixture of pink red and purple. If thats not a pretty color then don't blame me I was just stating my favorite color except pink it was the first to come to mind. Byeeeee!!!