Chapter 9

Ashlyn pov

2y later

"Gummy gummy gummy gummy gummy bear (Pop) gummy gummy gummy gummy gummy bear (Pop). Oh im a gummy bear yes im a gummy bear." I sang. I love that song. I love gummy bears. It's been 2 years since i left and my emotions are back. I turned them back on last year. Callie, Jayden, and I are living in New york. Yea I know what your thinking I thought you got kicked out of New york. Well we did but got back in with a little um er um persuasion. We are living in a mansion together. Beep beep. I heard my phone ring. It was a text from Callie.

C~ hey girl you want to meet up for coffe?

me~ yea sure what time

c~ 3:30 i'll see you then bye! :) ;)

me~ bye! :) ;)

It was 1 right now so I had a few hours to run some arrons.

Callie pov

After I finished texting Ashlyn I got back to shopping. I was looking for a birthday present for Ash. Her birthday is next week and me and Jay (Jayden) are throwing a suprise party for her. When we finaly got her to turn her emotions back on it took her awhile to adjust. After she did she became very perky and bubbly. I don't know if that was how she normaly acted or if it was just a effect of her having her emotions off for so long. The only time she is evil if she's mad. Unless you have a death wish don't get her mad. Some people learned that the hard way. If you had just met her and I told you that you would laugh. Thats how perky she is. She wears bright clothes all the time but still rides a motorcycle. We don't feed off humans anymore we use blood bags. She hasn't dated anybody but she flirts. She doesn't sleep with people either. I know why. It's because she hasn't gotten over her mate yet. Also it's cause she's not a slut. I finaly found what I was looking for. A electric guitar. She loves playing but doesn't have one of her own. She goes to guitar lessons even though she doesn't need them. She only goes cause she doesn't have one. Every time she goes to shop for one the're sold out. So she just stop trying. I got her a purple electric guitar. Purple is her favorite color. I checked out and went to my car. I checked the time. It was 2:40. I need to hurry up and get to Jessie's house so I can hide Ash's guitar until her birthday. Jessie is a vampire like us. We didn't turn her she was here before us. After I left I went to the caffe and waited for Ashlyn to get here. About 5 minutes later she made it. "Hey" She said. "Hi" I said. "Hello how are yall today?" The waitress said with a southern accent. "Fine" We both said at the same time. "Well what can I get ya today?" She asked. "I will have a moca frappe' with extra whipcream and a cresont please and thank you." Ash said. "I'll have the same." I said. "Okay sugars I'll be right back with your orders." She said. "thank you." Me and Ash said in unison. The waitress left. "So what did you do today?" She asked me. "Oh nothing much just some shopping. What did you do today?" I said. "Oh nothing just a few arrons I had to run." She said. "Here yall go. Anything else I can get yall?" The waitress asked. "Nothing but the check please." I said. She smiled and went to get the check. After we left I followed her back to the mansion. Once we got there we saw Jayden sitting on the couch with someone else but their back was turned toward us. Ash sniffed the air. Then she went rigid. Well the person must be someone she hates if her eyes are changing colors. "How did you find me?" She asked. The person turned around. Well it must be someone from her pack. He was very hot.

Ashlyn pov

"How did you find me?" I asked the last person I wanted to see. I could feel my eyes changing color. "I kept track of the deaths in the last few years." He said. Okay I might be a vampire but that was rude. "What do you want?" I asked him. "You to come back with me." He said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I gave you a chance and you messed it up purposly so the answer is no." I said. "I can explain that." He said. "Okay then explain." I said. "I was put under a spell by my ex girlfriend." He said. "Okay I still don't want you back I rejected you back remember. I don't have any feelings left for you." I said. 'thats a lie and we both know it' my wolf said. 'it may be but i dont have that much feelings left for him and nothing you say can change my mind' i retorted. She whimpered and cut the connection. "Prove it." He said. I walked up to Jayden and I kissed him. I heard a growl. I got off him and smirked. "You told me to prove it I did." I said. My eyes changed back to normal and I was back to being my bubbly, perky self. I skipped to the kittchen and got a blood bag. "You want one Cal?" I asked. She shook her head no. "So your just going to pretend like I'm not here?!?!" Camdon asked. "No I'm going to enjoy my blood first then deal with you." I said. He sighed and mumbled some profanities under his breath. After I finished I threw the empty bag away. I turned to a impationt looking Camdon. I closed my eyes. When I opened them my eyes were purple. And so was the tip of my hair. That happens when I'm mad. "Well it was nice knowing you dude but your like dead." Jayden said. "Why?" Camdon said. I pushed him against the wall my forearm agisnt his throat. "Look I don't want you here I am living a happy life WITHOUT YOU! So don't come back here again or I won't let you leave alive." I said. I realesed him and he fell to the ground coughing. "That's why" Callie said. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was back to normal. "Who wants to listen to the gummy bear song with me?!?!" I said in my normal peppy voice. They both groanded. Sometime after I realesed Camdon he left. I knew he wasn't going to stop. I know my family is coming next. I need to be prepared.

~faf~

so what did you think of the chapter huh huh. anyway heres the question

Do you ike gummy bears? I don't I love them!! :) bye!