Chapter 22

Ashlyn pov

"When I get out of here I will murder you slowly and enjoy it" I seethed. The man laughed at my threat. Oh just you wait you'll get what's coming for you. He walked out of the cell and slammed the door shut. I sighed as I slumped back down on the ground. The silver chains burned my arms and legs as I moved. If only they didn't bind my powers with that damn potion. I have got to figure out where they are getting those. Oh yeah you must be super confused. Well I got kidnapped. Let me start from the begining.

~Flashback~

"Ashlyn come on your taking forever" Callie yelled. She was never a patient kind of person. I sighed rolling my eyes and slipped on my vans. "I'm coming" I said running down the stairs. We're going to the mall. "Off to the mall we go!" Emily said. She decided that she would stay for a few days but we had to go back to the castle to tell the guards so they wouldn't worry. We all got in the car and Britt started it. We drove to the mall while singing along to the radio. When we finally got there we got out the car and started walking into the mall. 

As we were walking I felt like I was being watched. No stalked around the mall. I turned around and didn't see anything suspious so I kept walking. "Lets go in here,"  Callie said. They all nodded and I said, "I'll meet you  in there I have to go to the bathroom." they nodded and I walked to the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands before walking out and following the trail I came. right before I got there an arm wrapped arond my waista dn then a cloth around my face. I tried not to breath in the toxic but that obviously didn't work. Like is no one seeing this?!! I soon went into darkness. The last thing I heard was chuckling. 

~Flashback over~

So yeah that's how I ended up here in this cell with sliver chains. I sighed. Damn it. I felt my anger rise. I am going to murder these idoits with my bare hands and enjoy every it of it. 

*POP*

What the? I looked down to see my chains frozen and off my hands. I smiled. Looks like that spell wore off. I froze off the chains that were on my feet and got up. I wasn't that weak suprisingly. Oh these little bastards are going down. I froze open the lock and the guards turned around. Their eyes widen and they trembled in fear. "You should be very afraid." I said in a calm but deadly voice. I felt my eyes glowing and power flowing through me. I built it up and released fire. Their screams echoed as they burned in my firery flames. I stepped over the dead bodies. I kicked the door down my eyes were still glowing. I walked down the hallway trying to find my way out. I kept walking until I reached a big room that looked as if it were a ball room. "It seems you've escaped. You got out faster than your mother or sister did. I'm impressed." a voice said. I turned around to see my mom? No a look a like. "Your mother did n't tell you about me?" she asked faking saddness. I rolled my eyes. "Well I'm your aunt or your mom's twin sister." she said. My eyes widen. "What do you want form me?" I seethed. "Oh nothing except your powers and the thorwn." she laughed evily. "Over my dead body" I said. "That can be arranged." she said with a smirk. I got into fighting position. "Well bring it bitch" I said. She smirked even more. She blasted me with electricty but I put a shield up before it could hit. I threw fireballs at her and she doged them or countered them. I used my earth powers and wrapped her in vines. She started choking. Just as I was about to finish her off she blasted me with an energy bolt. I fell to the ground and my vines realesed. She landed on her feet. I put a force field around me since I was still on the ground. I was trying to get up but that bolt hit me on my weak spot. Right in the middled of the stomach. She kept throwing energy ball after ball. Soon my force field broke. I tried getting up and it worked but she then knocked me back down again. I coughed up blood this time. I think it tore through my clothes and got to my skin and went through my skin. She hit me with another one but I won't let her win. "So stubburn just like your mother" she said with a laugh. I coughed up blood on her shirt and she stopped laughing and glared at me.

Cam pov

My wolf was hurting badly. Ashlyn is hurt and really bad. She's close to death. "Come on she's dying I can feel it." I said to Jake. He was driving. We found the location of Ashlyn even though it took 3 days. IN the car with us was, Emily, Callie, Jayden,and Britt. We had our best fighters following us in case we needed back up. Jake parked the car in front of an old castle. It was the old werewolf castle. I got ou the car as did everyone else. No one was guarding the door so we went straight in. I smell roughes. I followed the scent and it lead to the place where they had the cells. I walked straight through since the door was kicked down. I saw a lot of dead burt bodies. "Ashlyn was here" Emily said. I sniffed the air and smelt her scent mixed with someone else. Emily did the same and her eyes widened. "We've got to hurry or she won't last much longer." She said before running off. We all followed her. We walked into a ballroom. It was old but you could tell it was a ballroom. I saw Ashlyn on the floor. Her shirt was torn and she looked weaked. "Aunt Kayla" Emily seethed. The woman turned her head. "Ahh Emily my lovely niece how are you?" the woman asked. Emily ran over to Ashlyn and I did the same but I couldn't move forward. There was a block. "This is between family." the woman who I'm guessing is named Kayla said. I growled she simply turned away. I stood back as did everyone else.

Ashlyn pov

"What am I doing here" I asked to noone cause no one was here. I wasn't in the ballroom anymore. Am I dead. "No sweetie" a voice said. I turned to see the moongodess. "Why am I here?" I asked her. "Well I came her to switch a power out for you. You need something that can help you beat your aunt Kayla." she said. "What power are you switching out" I asked. "Your ability to see the future. I will give you electricity" the moongodess said. I nodded. I felt some of my power being taken but then I felt a strong surge of power come into me. I gasped as the moongodess disapeared and I was back in the ballroom. I wasn't hurt or injured anymore I was powerful. I got up from the ground. I looked around to see my mate, and my friends with some of the guards here. I also saw Emily fighting off Kayla. She was loosing and would break soon. I walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. She looked at me as did Kayla. Their eyes widen at how good I looked. Meaning how strong I looked. I turned to my so called 'Aunt'. I let the power grow within me. I shot her with an energy ball. She looked shocked as she jolted backwards onto th floor. She quickly got up. My eyes were glowing brightly and fiercly. I decided to try something a bit stronger. I mixed my powers. I made a ice/fire/earth/energy ball. I made sure it would be strong enough to take her down before shooting it at her. Before she could even figure out what was happening she fell to the ground. With a loud thud. I counted how many people were in the room including myself. I listened for how many heart beats I heard and heard one less than what I counted. I smirked in victory. Like I said over my dead body. I soon felt all energy drain from me. Well I did use a lot of power. I swayed a bit before falling backwards. Before I hit the ground strong arms caught me. I felt the tingles and knew it was my mate. Then all I saw was darkness.