Chapter 28

The next morning Holly and I woke up at the same time and stared at each other before bursting out laughing. We immediately put our hands over our mouths to stop ourselves from making anymore noise and waking the others up but it was too late for that when a hyper Bella, Candace, and Noah came tiptoeing into our room.

"Morning guys." Noah whispered with a grin as he climbed onto the bed closely followed by Candace and Bella.

"Where's Kade?" Holly asked.

"He's still asleep. He can sleep for days." Noah said with a giggle before burying himself in the covers from the cold.

What time is it?" I yawned as I rubbed my eyes trying to get rid of the sleep from them.

"9:15." Bella said proudly.

Ever since we learnt how to tell the time, Bella has been obsessed with it. Not sure why but it's funny.

"Momma should be coming to get us up for breakfast in a bit." Noah yawned.

Just as he said that, Eliza slowly opened the door to find the five of us cuddled up in bed. She opened the door wider as she laughed at us before placing a soft kiss on our heads.

"Morning babies, where's Kade?" She asked amusedly.

"You know he's asleep momma." Noah giggled.

"I'm going to go get Kade and be back to take a picture of you guys." She said before rushing off with a huge grin on her face.

She soon came back with a sleeping Kade in her arms along with her phone in her hand. She gently laid him down in between Holly and I in the middle of the bed and pulled her phone out to take pictures of us. We didn't realise how many pictures she took considering the fact that we were all silently laughing at a snoring Kade.

"Okay kids enough of that, let's get breakfast." She said with a chuckle before helping us out of bed and leading us to the bathroom to brush our teeth.

While we were brushing our teeth, she carried in a half asleep Kade and helped him brush his teeth. Two minutes later the seven of us made our way downstairs and sat at the dining table ready to eat.

"I made pancakes and eggs, does anyone want anything else?" She asked as she began serving the six of us.

We all shook our heads and immediately dug into our breakfast while Eliza poured us our drinks in.

"These pancakes are delicious." I said once I finished my mouthful.

"Thanks honey." She said with a wide smile as she sat down herself and started eating.

"Oh my god." A sleepy voice said from the doorway.

The seven of us turned our heads to see Caleb stood in the doorway rubbing his eyes and squinting at us as if we were aliens.

"It's not Christmas yet, why are the elves here?" He said with a amused grin.

"We're not elves silly." Candace giggled.

"How was the party?" Eliza asked as Caleb took a seat next to Kade and served himself food.

"It was fun the cake was delicious." He said with a teasing smirk fully knowing that he'll get all our attention.

"Did they save some cake for us?" The six of us asked immediately.

"Hmmm I don't know." He said playfully as we all whined.

"It's alright kids maybe we can bake a cake ourselves later on." Eliza said as she shot Caleb a playful glare.

"Caleb isn't allowed any." Kade said with a mouthful of pancake.