Chapter 33

We have a huge, massive, big problem! It's been a week since daddy and Aiden went out for the day and daddy told us that Aiden's girlfriend is coming over for dinner. My sweet little brother Aiden is bringing his girlfriend over for dinner. Now, I won't lie and say I don't have my hopes up for this mysterious girlfriend because I do. Aiden made sure daddy didn't mention her at all this week and he also made sure he didn't talk to her around me. Silly boy.

Now, I'm worried she might turn out like Maddison and he pretend to be my best friend but then boom, as soon as everyone's back is turned she slices my nose off. My nose is really cute too!

"Come on babe we need to try these on." Athena called out as she grabbed my hand and led me to the changing rooms.

Right now daddy, Athena and I are shopping. Just in case Aiden's girlfriend is the bestest person in whole wide world, after me of course, then I have to make sure I make a good impression. I can't just meet her with my tangled pyjamas on, but I don't think she'd mind.

Athena and I spent a full two hours in my closet getting rid of all the clothes that have gone small or have just been ruined and decided to buy me some more clothes. I'm a growing girl!

Daddy is somewhere in the store finding more clothes that I definitely won't be trying on because it's so much effort and we'll be here all day, while Athena and I find cute dresses for tonight's dinner.

"This one's purple like Rapunzel's." Athena grinned as she sat down on the bench in the changing rooms and helped me try it on.

"It's so pretty!" I squealed as I did a twirl in the mirror.

"Do you think daddy will buy me a cute lizard like Pascal?" I asked as she took the dress off of me and helped me put on another one.

"He definitely will if you sweet talk him a little, but I don't think it's a good idea." She said as she spun me around so I could check it out in the mirror.

"But why not?" I pouted as she added the dress to the yes pile and helped me put on another.

"Because baby, pets are a huge responsibility. They need to be fed, taken care of, loved and given time to play with. Maybe when you grow up a little more then you can ask him." She told me as I nodded excitedly.

"My poor daddy will probably get jealous if I give my pet more time and attention too." I giggled knowing exactly how childish daddy can be.

"He definitely will baby. Let's try on this last one and then we can leave. Your poor daddy's all lonely." She laughed as she helped me try on the last dress.

"The first one is my favourite. I can wear it tonight!" I squealed excitedly as I did another twirl in the mirror loving the bright purple dress.

"Let's get going then kiddo." She said as she helped me change back into my leggings and jumper.

The two of us walked out of the changing rooms with the dresses and started looking for daddy. It shouldn't be too hard considering how tall he is.

"There you girls are." I heard him say from behind us making me squeal in shock. I didn't expect him to be so close.

"You scared me." I told him as I lifted my arms up wanting to be carried. All this walking has tired me out!

"I managed to find you a bunch of clothes. Have you found some nice dresses?" He asked as we made our way to the till.

"Yep. We found a dress that reminds me of Rapunzels!" I squealed excitedly.

I can't wait to wear it later on. I wonder if Aiden's girlfriend will like it.