Chapter 34

Austin has called a family meeting and I know exactly why. He's either telling us that he's finally seeing Cassidy, or it's something completely unexpected. I really hopes he finally tells us, Aiden and daddy both have girlfriends, Elijah's not even bothered and Austin is definitely interested in Cassidy.
It's also March right now and the weather is extremely gloomy. Off topic I know but still. But it's been so long, 6 months to be exact, since they've known each other.

"So erm, I called this meeting to erm let you guys know that er, I'm seeing someone." He said nervously. Awwww he thought we didn't know.

"We know." Aiden smirked as Austin gave him a look of disbelief.

"You're not very discreet Austin." I giggled as I sat on his lap and cuddled Mr Bananas.

"Thank god. I was so nervous." He sighed as he kissed my forehead.

"Why don't we all go bowling or something? Daddy can bring Athena, Aiden can bring Hayley, and you can bring Cassidy." I suggested.

"That's a great idea sweetheart." Daddy grinned as he pulled his phone out.

"How's Sunday?" He asked.

"I'll have to ask Hayley but I don't think she has anything planned." Aiden said as he pulled his phone out.

"I also I have a question." I said, grabbing their attention.

"What is it sweetheart?" Daddy asked curiously.

"I'm extremely jealous." I stated as they raised an eyebrow at me and waited for me to carry on.

"I also feel left out." I started as they looked at me weirdly.

"And why is that troll?" Aiden asked with a raised eyebrow.

"All of you have girlfriends, other than poor Elijah. So I want a boyfriend." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

The four of them immediately froze before they all started talking at once.

"You're never allowed a boyfriend."

"Shouldn't you be thinking of unicorns or some shit?"

"Never ever ever."

"No boyfriend allowed. At all!"

"But it's not fair." I pouted, interrupting the four of them complaining.

"I don't think so young lady, when you turn 18 then we can have this conversation!" Daddy said as he put a hand over my mouth to stop me from arguing any further.

Who cares? I can just get a secret boyfriend.

The rest of the day passed by quite quickly. Considering the fact that I took a nice long nap with daddy, I felt quite refreshed. Daddy had to go to LA for a couple days because of a special case meaning I have to stay home with the boys.

Daddy hardly went on these trips even though they could help with his career and basically make him famous. He decided to stay home with us instead. Now that we're a bit older, well Aiden, we managed to convince him to go on more trips with Athena.

"Best behaviour baby, I want no complaints and if you have any then just steal someone's phone and call me." He winked as he kissed my head.

"I'll miss you daddy." I mumbled with a loud yawn. It's way past my bed time but this is the only exception. 

"I'll miss you too sweet girl." He said softly as he kissed my head once more and dragged his bag out the door.

I made sure to be the last person he says goodbye to so I can get some extra time.