Chapter 6

Once we got home, Austin told Aiden to take Holly and I inside and give us something to eat while he made an 'important' call. It's probably Ben.

The three of us walked into the kitchen and sat down in our seats while Aiden took my lunch out from my bag and gave it to me to eat, while he gave Holly a smoothie.

"Hey, Ev, what were you guys doing at my school in the first place." Aiden asked curiously as he put his phone away and turned his attention towards me.

"Your principal called Austin while we were going for lunch, he didn't want me to be by myself so he brought me with him. The principal guy said you're a smarty pants and can graduate this year." I said as I shrugged my shoulders and finished my sandwich.

"Oh really, and what did Austin say about it?" He asked curiously.

"What did I say about what?" Austin asked as he walked into the kitchen and picked up an apple.

"The meeting with the principal, what did you say to his offer?" He said as he crossed his arms.

"I said I would talk to you and Ben about it, but we know you don't want to graduate early." Austin said as he shrugged his shoulders. 

"And what if I want to graduate this year." Aiden challenged as he crossed his arms over his chest and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well, do you want to graduate this year?" Austin asked as he leaned on the counter.

"No." Aiden responded with a smirk as he winked at Holly and I and left the room.

"Oh god, that boy." Austin said as he shook his head and filled up a glass of water.

"Austin, can Holly and I go play now? We finished our lunch." I asked, getting bored as I kicked my legs back and forth underneath the table.

"Of course you can sweetheart." He said as he let out a sigh as Holly and I immediately jumped off of our chairs and ran out of the kitchen and up to my room.

Holly and I spent the next 3 hours playing with my toys and watching Dora the explorer and Ben and Hollys little kingdom.

Just as we were in the middle of watching Dora and Boots crossing the grumpy old trolls bridge, Austin walked into my room with a small smile on his face.

"Ev, would you like to go over to Holly's house for a little while. Jenny made cookies and the twins wanted to play with the two of you." Austin explained as he took a seat next to me.

"I'd love too. Let's go." I squealed excitedly. I haven't seen the twins in so long.

Holly and I jumped off of my bed and raced downstairs waiting for Austin to come so he could drop us off. Austin purposefully walked down the stairs like a tortoise while we impatiently told him to hurry up.

Once we put our shoes on, Austin had Holly's school bag slung over his shoulder and held both our hands as we walked over to their house.

"Okay Ev, don't cause too much trouble, one of us will pick you up before dinner." He said as he kissed my head and walked us through the front door.

"EVERYLYYYYY, HOLLYYYYYYY!" We hear 2 voices shout along with two pairs of footsteps running towards us.

Letting out an excited squeal, Holly and I ran towards the twins completely forgetting about Austin who was laughing at us.

"I missed you guys so much." I said as Holly and I both hugged the twins.

"We missed you too." They said at the same time.