22.

Author POV

"MY CUSTOM PILLOWS!!!!!!"

"Jin-"

"SHUT UP YOONGI! LOOK AT THEM! MY FUCKING DINING TABLE!!!!!"

"Listen, let's just calm down-"

"Calm down??? Calm down?! NO! I AM CALM."

"But you're yelling at me and Yoongi hyung."

*smack*

Layla rolled over in the bed and groaned. Her head hurt, her ass hurt; her whole body felt like it was thrown into a shredder. She stretched, back and joints popping as she worked out the sore bones and muscles. "Ughhhh," she grunted as her hip popped. "Much better," she breathed as she snuggled back into the pillows. She felt a pair of arms circle her waist and then she was flipped over; laying on her side and facing the guilty party.

"Mornin'," he said as he laid his forehead against hers. "Sleep well?"

"I did, Hoseok. How'd you sleep?"

"Better than I have in months," he laughed. "Are you hurting?"

"Hmmm," Layla groaned; placing her head on Hoseoks chest. "Just a little."

Hoseok placed his hand on Laylas head and began running his fingers through her long hair. He closed his eyes and just focused on breathing. He felt amazing. He had the girl he missed so much in his arms. She meant the world to him; to all of them. Right now, everything was absolutely perfect. His best of friends were happy; he was happy. Everything was right in the world.

He felt Layla's hand start to draw circles on his chest. He shivered in response and then laughed.

"That tickles," he laughed as he cracked open his eyes.

Layla smirked and then resumed her previous activities. "I didn't know you were ticklish, Hobi."

"I am. Like, bad."

"So," she giggled. "If I where to tickle you, say...here," she put her hand below his belly button. "Is that ticklish?"

Hoseok gulped as she started drawing little circles again. "y-yeah....that tickles." He watched with wonder as she moved her hand lower, down into his boxers. When her small hand gripped onto his length, he took in a deep breath and closed his eyes. He let the breath his was holding out and it was followed by a low groan as she moved her hand up and down.

"Feel good, Hobi," she whispered into his ear. She let her tongue trace lines on the shell of his ear as his breathing grew deeper. "Tell me what you want."

Hoseok gripped her wrist and soon switched positions. He was on top of her now, her arms above her head as he held them in place, and lips locked. Passion was burning bright between the two. Sure, it was a hot make out session, but this was more.

Layla's body was so sore, but being able to get one on one time with Hoseok wasn't something that she was going to pass up.

"W-wait," he said while breaking their kiss. "You need to recover from last night."

Confusion flashed in her eyes as Hoseok began to speak again. "It's not that I don't want to. Believe me, I do. But doesn't it take a few days for a woman's body to recover after something like that? I'm fine. But then again, I didn't have three dicks inside of me."

"You're an idiot," Layla laughed as she smacked his chest. "We don't have to have sex."

"You're okay with that?"

"Why wouldn't I be? We don't have to have sex 24/7. I know it's my fault for starting this, this morning. Maybe I should take a few days to recuperate."

"Good," he smiled. He looked into her eyes and then slowly pecked her lips once more. "I think we need to get up. Do you need help?"

Hoseok moved off of her and slid off the bed, adjusting himself before turning back to her.

"I can walk," she said confidently as she scooted to the edge of the bed. Once her feet touched the ground, she wiggled her toes on the fuzzy rug on the side of the bed. "See," she said while crossing her arms. "Everything's working."

"You say that now," Hoseok smirked. "Stand up."

Slowly standing and legs wobbling, she stifled a groan as she felt her bottom half throb. She wasn't going to ask for help. She didn't need help. "I can stand."

"But can you walk?"

Layla rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. She could walk. She could definitely walk.

Left foot.

Right foot.

Pain.

Left foot.

Right foot.

......stumble. fall face first into Hoseoks chest.

Hoseok burst into tears, laughing at the pouting female in his arms. He bent down and lifted her bridal style and carried her down the hall towards the kitchen.

"Don't you dare laugh at me," she groaned into his chest. Hoseok was shaking for laughter. When he looked down, Layla lifted her head and sent him an icy glare.

Promptly Hoseok shut up, clearing his throat. "Right," he blushed. "Sorry."

"Hmpf," Layla groaned as they entered the kitchen. Hoseok sat her down slowly on one of the barstools, then kissed her head.

"I hope you don't expect to eat at my table because I'm going to fucking burn it," Jin said as he rounded the corner with a jug of bleach and three white towels.

"What the hell are you doing, hyung," Hoseok asked. "Someone die on it?"

"Ha," he spit. "Dying on the table would have been a whole lot better than what YoonMin did to it." He shuddered. "Look, we all got wild last night, but the least they could have done was clean up their mess. Or better yet, fuck in one of the rooms here. Not on my couch," Jin slammed the bleach on the table and yelled into the living room. "AND NOT ON MY $8,000 DOLLAR TABLE."

*

Taehyung and Jungkook were getting dressed, both a blushing mess. After everything they did and everything they said, they still had to talk about the burning statement that was left in the air.

Were they really going to date again or not?

"I love you," Taehyung abruptly said as turned around. "I still fucking love you." He stalked over to Jungkook and planted his lips on his. Jungkook submitted in an instant; melting into Taehyungs embrace and enjoying their lips moving in sync.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter and possible errors. (I'll fix them soon) Life is really being shitty right now. I had plans to make this chapter around 2-4 thousand words, but my sweet Hunter crossed the rainbow Bridge Friday so I haven't had the energy to write. Here's my sweet boy. I miss him so much.