5. (M)

Yoongi POV

"Don't fucking shove me."

Namjoon stepped closer, mere centimeters from Taehyungs nose. The tension was thick and the testosterone was surging at an all-time high.

"Oh for fucks sake, will you two just shut up so we can practice?" I said as I walked to the stereo.

Jin walked over to Taehyung and placed his hand on his shoulder. "Tae, you know what you said to your Hyung was uncalled for. Apologize." He then turned his attention to Jimin. "You too, Jiminie."

"Get off of me, Jin," Taehyung growled and I stood frozen in place. Taehyung was never the type to be disrespectful and not use honorifics so his sudden outburst not only shocked me, but everyone else too.

"V Hyung, you need to chill out," Jungkook said grabbing his arm and in no time at all, Taehyung lands a punch to the maknae's cheek and he went down.

Quick.

"Oh shit," I muttered before we were all fighting back and forth.

#########

Layla POV

"Layla!"

I lookedup from my book and saw a pale Jimin standing in the doorway with his arm around a bloody Jungkook.

.......A bloody Jungkook?!

"What the hell happened Jimin?!" I yelled while running to the two. "Sit him down here." I pushed my purse off of the chair and knelt as soon as Jungkook was seated. Jimin was stuttering and not making any sense on what he was saying. I blocked him out and focused on the little trouble maker in front of me.

"Jungkook?"

His hands were bloody, but no signs of any open wounds. I followed the blood trail up his neck to his forehead. His soft brown hair was matted to his head with blood and a faint purple bruise was beginning to show on his cheek.

"Kook, what happened?"

He made eye contact with me and then sighed. "I fell. No big deal."

I rolled my eyes and turned to Jimin. "Where is everyone else?"

He took a deep breath and started playing with the hem of his shirt. "In, uh, Manager-nim's office."

I grit my teeth and narrowed my gaze at Jimin. "Why?"

I felt Jungkook tense and I looked back at him. His cheeks were flushed and his gaze was averted to the ground.

"Jimin get out." I sighed.

Jimin rushed out of the room and soon JK and I were alone. I took cleansing cloths out of my bag and started cleaning the dried blood from his face.

"Kook, tell me the truth." I said while trying to make eye contact. He rolled his eyes and kept his head bowed. He was hiding something from me. I didn't like it.

"Look, I'm going to be here for a long time. I'd like us to be friends. You can tell me what happened and I won't think less of you." I said as he sucked in his breath and brought his eyes to mine. "Wanna talk about it?"