41. Their First Time-Bonus Chapter (M)

These events take place after chapter 34 of the second book.
Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok had finally kissed after the family dinner. I realized I never written smut that INCLUDED the newly coupled boyfriends with Layla.
I hope you enjoy.

Author POV

Namjoon didn't expect kissing Seokjin and Hoseok to feel this good. It was real good in fact. The same toe curling, butterflies in his stomach, shocks of electricity was felt with them just like the day he first kissed Layla.

Namjoon and Seokjin knew absolutely zero about sex with a man. The were only exposed to parts of it when Jimin and Yoongi or Taehyung and Jungkook were involved in their group sex. Hoseok was dying to teach them, too.

Layla was still ignorant to the fact they kissed; the girlfriend of the three had done as she promised. She started the jets in Jins jacuzzi style tub, added bath bombs and essential oil and waited for her boyfriends to arrive.

She stripped down, tossing her clothes in the hamper and then tied her hair up in a loose bun. She heard the bathroom door open, then turned to face the three blushing men.

"Who's ready for a bath," she smirked then walked towards the tub. "It's nice and hot."

The three guys looked at eachother then immediately stripped down. Hoseok stepped in first, pulling Layla down in between his legs, then Seokjin and Namjoon followed, sitting next to each other.

"This is nice," she sighed, laying her head against Hoseoks chest. "I should have brought some wine."

"I'll text Jimin and tell him to bring us some. No way he's asleep yet," Namjoon said while leaning over the tub to grab his phone from his pants pocket. Seokjin finally got a good look at the youngers wet and naked body and his mouth watered. How have I not noticed how beautiful he is, he thought to himself. He looked over at Hoseok and thought the same thing. He was getting hard quick. Thank God there were bubbles to cover it up. For now.

"No babe," Layla giggled. "Don't worry about. Let's just relax."

Hoseok took the first initiative, turning Laylas head and kissing her lips with fever. He pulled back after a few minutes then looked towards their two other boyfriends. "Layla. We've got news," he said while leaning down to kiss her neck.

Layla moaned. She loved having her neck kissed. "Okay. Tell me."

Hoseok kissed her shoulder, back up her neck then kissed her ear before biting her lobe. When Layla moaned out again, he whispered in her ear. "Seokjin, Namjoon and I kissed."

Layla jerked. "When?!"

"Before we came in here," Namjoon said as he rubbed his neck. "You're not mad..are you?"

"Of course I'm mad," she crossed her arms. All three of their faces fell.

"We're sorry-"

"Sorry? Why are you sorry? We're ALL dating, Namjoon. Kissing and having sex and doing couplely things are normal. I'm not mad about that......I'm just mad I didn't see it."

Hoseok was the first to smirk as he watched Namjoon and Seokjin let out the breathes they were holding. "Well...I guess we need to show her."

Layla moaned. She had always loved it when the guys kissed, especially in these moments. There was nothing hotter than watching the other two couples and Hoseok make-out on the regular, but now she was finally going to see her favorite ship do it first hand.

NamJin.

Seokjin took the initiative and grabbed Namjoon by the back of his neck, crashing their lips together. If Army could see them now, all of them would simply die. The NamJin ship was as big, if not bigger than TaeKook.

"Wow," Layla breathed out as she watched her boyfriend's heated kiss turn supernova. "God, that's fucking hot."

Hoseok hummed I'm agreement. "I say we take this party to the bedroom."

What would probably ruin the moment for anyone else by having to stop explain specifics of male/male sex to two first timers, it was actually quite the opposite. Hoseok was an expert on it. The beginning started out slow, Hoseok gripping Namjoon's cock in his hand while Layla and Seokjin pushed the youngest of the four on the bed.

Hoseok looked up at Namjoon, earning a nod from the younger before engulfing his massive cock in his mouth. Namjoon moaned out and tossed himself back on the pillows while Layla and Seokjin watched on with hooded eyes. "God, Hobi....Feels fucking-shit."

"Good isn't it, baby boy," Layla whispered in his ear then licked his lobe. "He's perfect."

"N-not baby b-boy. Daddy."

Hoseok swirled his tongue around the tip, then took him further in the back of his throat. "Fuck."

"I want to try," Seokjin crawled to the edge. "Can I?"

Namjoon nodded his head and moaned in response. Hoseok let go with a pop and motioned him forward. "Come here, baby."

Seokjin listened and watched, doing exactly as Hoseok instructed him to. He licked Namjoon from base to tip, swirling his tongue around the head like Hoseok did. Then the eldest cupped the youngers balls and massaged them, taking him deeper into his mouth.

"Holy shit," Namjoon moaned, throwing his head back against the pillow. Layla sat next to him and started to kiss on his neck. "I'm gonna explode."

"That's the point, babe," she whispered then bit his ear. Hoseok moved to the other side of the bed, leaving kisses up Namjoon's thighs to his chest. "Such a good boy."

Namjoon turned his head, nudging his nose against the side of Laylas head. "Kiss me. Please." He begged. Layla captured his lips, kissing him like he was the last drop of water in a drought.

"I'll bottom for you tonight," Hoseok purred as he grabbed the lube from the bed. "But after this, I want to top both of you."

Namjoon and Seokjin both moaned in agreement. Trying to figure out the position of how tonight was going to go wasn't hard after all. After specific instructions from Layla, Hoseok settled on the bed, his hole slathered in lube. Layla crawled over him, then straddled his waist.

"I'm going to feel so full," she said as she bit her lip. Hoseok gripped her thighs and slowly lowered her down on his cock.

"Me too," he agreed then kissed her chest. Once they were fully connected and Layla relaxed around Hoseok, he motioned for Seokjin. "Go ahead. She's ready."

Seokjin ran his hands up and down Laylas back. "Are you sure, baby? I don't want you to get hurt from this."

"I won't. I trust you. I trust all of you."

Seokjin pulled her head back and kissed her lips softly. His plump lips melted against hers perfectly, causing Layla to sigh in content. "I love you, Jinnie."

"I love you more." He replied then placed a kiss on Hoseoks lips. "And I love you." Then he turned to Namjoon and done the same. "Especially you."