13. (M)

"How do you want me, Jimin-SSI?"

"Come here," he growled. He grabbed Layla by her arm and pressed their bodies together, instantly taking her lips with his own.

He pressed into her, leaving her breathless and a thousand times wetter than she was before. He moved them out from the spray of the water to the small stone step in the corner of the shower. He picked her up and sat down, placing her on his lap while she slid slowly down his aching member.

They both moaned as she began to move slowly, up and down. Layla grabbed a handful of Jimins hair and attacked his lips feverishly; as if he was the only person that could ever douse the fire burning inside of her.

She picked up the pace, bouncing up and down; Jimin was barely hanging on. He captured her bottom lip in his teeth and slowly pulled on it, before breaking their lips apart.

"Tell me, Layla," he moaned in her ear. "Did you go see what our Tae Tae was up to?"

Layla moaned as Jimin gripped her waist and slammed her down harder against him. "Y-yeah," she cried out as she slid down his cock.

"Bad girl."

He picked Laylas body up as he stood, making her hook both legs around his waist. He fucked into her hard; Layla grabbed the small shelving to steady herself as Jimin pounded into her with all his might.

Screams and moans could be heard throughout the whole apartment. All the members that were sleeping came out to investigate, but were quickly distracted by a flustered Hoseok and a sluggish Taehyung coming from the other bathroom.

Yoongi ignored the couple and walked into the kitchen, starting the coffee pot for the rest of the members. "This is the third time I've heard them," He groaned as Namjoon collapsed at the table with his head in his hands. Jin, Hobi, Tae and Jungkook came filing in and sat at the table, all looking anywhere but at each other.

"Three times, you say?" Taehyung smirked as he looked at Hoseok; who quickly hid his face in his hands and that made Taehyung giggle.

"Yes," Yoongi groaned. "Last night for one and then about ten minutes ago. Everything was quiet and then damn. They started again." He turned back around and faced the group at the table. "So what, are they a thing now?"

"If they are, that's their business," Jin said as he got up to make everyone a quick breakfast. "I think Jimin and Layla are good for each other. "

"They went on one date and fucked three times. How are they good for each other?"

"Stop being jealous, Yoongi hyung," Jungkooks small voice said from the table. "Didnt we all agree to let her be with whoever she chooses?"

Yoongi laughed. "As if you had a chance anyway, Kook. You're just a kid."

Jungkooks sudden movements shocked them all. In one swift motion he had Yoongi pinned against the counter, clutching his shirt in his fist. Yoongi was stunned and Jungkook was fuming. The fire flickering in Jungkooks eyes was something no one in the house had ever seen before.

"You think you can talk to anyone how ever you want," he spit and shoved Yoongi. "Huh, Hyung? I'm not a fucking kid anymore. I don't care how much older you are, I deserve the same respect back that I've been giving you." He shoved Yoongi once more and turned to face the remaining group. "That goes for all of you. I'm tired of how you all treat me. Maybe it's time I left Bangtan."

He stormed out of the room and out the front door, still wearing his pajamas from the night before and his Nike slides.

The kitchen was silent.

Jimin and Layla entered moments later, freshly showered and glowing from their interaction before. Yoongi had his head down on the counter and Namjoon and Jin were eating muffins. Taehyung and Hoseok were picking at their plate of eggs, but not eating. Layla and Jimin picked up on the tension, but neither one of them wanted to bring it up.

"I'm going to the studio," Yoongi growled and went to his room. He slammed drawers, cursed and left the dorm in ten minutes. When Hurricane Yoongi silenced, Layla spoke up.

"What the hell happened this time?"

"Yoongi and Jungkook," Jin said as he finished his muffin. "They never fight, but of course everything has to be a cluster fuck every time you turn around." His eyes met Laylas. "Or every time you're brought up."

"Excuse me, what did I do?" Layla said flatly. "I just got in here. What could I have possibly done?"

"Just do what your job description says. And stop fucking every guy in this house."

"Hyung!" Jimin yelled. "What in the hell is wrong with you?"

"No, what is wrong with all of you? First Namjoon, then Taehyung oh and let's not forget Taehyung and Yoongi together. Now Jimin. Let's count shall we? One, two, three, four-" Jin began to get louder. "You know, it didnt take you long at all, Layla. We were fine before you came and now everyone is on edge. Look at us?! Fighting! Over someone who is no better than some street slut!"

Layla couldn't believe her ears. Jin, someone who she had grown closer to, was throwing her down; sure, she did all of those things. But that gave him no right to think so little of her.

"Jackson would have never-"

Namjoon pushed back from his chair to stalk to towards Jin, but Layla beat him to it. She rared her hand back and slapped him with all her might across his face.

With tears brimming her eyes, she glared up at him and balled up her fist at her sides and said two words that made him regret it all.

"I quit."

*A/N
I'll be going through chapters and editing any spelling and grammar mistakes. And don't worry. We need some drama before smut. How about Layla and JK next or a hate fuck with Layla and Jin? 😋

*Edited 12/3/20