15. (M)

Author POV

Jimin

Layla, are you okay?
Please answer.
Jungkook isn't here.
I'm sorry about everything.
Please answer me, Layla.

Layla

I'm fine, Jimin.
Jungkook is still missing?
Why haven't you found him yet?
Stop worrying about me. I'll try calling him.

It was now 11:30 at night and Jungkook was still gone. Even though Layla wasn't talking to anyone but Sejin and Jimin, she still wanted to look for him. Jungkook had been kind to her; their rocky meeting forgotten. A lot of fond memories of her and Kook replayed in her mind.

Watching Run BTS and Bon Voyage episodes and laughing about everything Namjoon broke.

Eating countless Chinese takeout boxes while he was supposed to be dancing.

Jungkook and Layla started a real friendship. It was something she cherished most.

She was going to look for him. She had to. She was still wearing her outfit from the morning; the coral skirt and grey shirt Namjoon had purchased for her from Forever 21. She ran her fingers through her hair and tried to find shoes when her doorbell rang.

She didn't know who it could be. Sejin was her first thought, so she quickly walked up to the door and flung it open.

"Did you find him?" She sighed, but took a step back. It wasn't Sejin at the door. Who stood in place was the tall and muscled figure of the one they'd been looking for.

Jeon Jungkook.

Layla stared at Jungkook, noticing his blank stare and disheveled hair. He was looking her up and down; sucking in his bottom lip and biting it before meeting her eyes.

"Everyone's been looking for you," she said barely above a whisper.

"I know."

"Where were you?"

Jungkook stepped into Laylas apartment and shut the door. Laylas hands fiddled with her skirt as Jungkook eyed her again.

"Where were you, Kook?"

"I had to think," he began; his eyes never leaving hers. "I couldn't stay in the dorm and figure out what I needed to. This stupid fight with Yoongi made me realize that all you'll ever see me as, is a boy. Namjoon, Taehyung, Yoongi and even Jimin all have had what I want." He stepped forward and grasped Layla's waist. Their bodies flush together; Laylas cheeks burned bright red and Jungkook breaths were coming out shallow. "I want you. But," he laughs. "You'll never give me the same. I'm not going to force you to fuck me. I'm not that kind of guy."

"J-Jungkook."

"Don't say anything, Layla. No yet. I need to get something else off of my chest." He grabbed her chin with his fingers and lifted her face up. "I fell for you. And you didn't even have to do anything."

She stared at him with confusion. She didn't know he felt this way. If we were all being honest, she liked him to. She never seen him as a kid. He never came across that way with her. He was kind. Gentle. Something about that made her like him too. She liked them all.