11. (M)

*A/N This is the inspiration for this chapter

*A/N This is the inspiration for this chapter. Go look up the artist afterwards. The scene is a little different from the picture, but I thought you all needed something for reference 🤗🤤*

Author POV

"You think they would have been quieter." Hoseok said as he rolled over in his bed to face Taehyung, who was playing his Nintendo Switch next to him. "Well, not Layla anyway."

Taehyung put his switch down and faced him, grinning widely. "Yeah, Laylas just that good. To be honest, I didn't think Layla would be with anyone else in the house. Especially Jimin."

It was the early morning and all the others were still sleeping. Tae and Hoseok were early risers; especially on the days when they had to record. They were getting ready to record Black Swan, a new song for their comeback album. They were excited; With this song, every member got to finally showcase all of their talents. Especially Hobi, who was working so hard to be featured more in this song.

"Well, Jimins just Jimin," Hobi laughed. "He was bound to get it sooner or later."

"Yeah," Taehyung sighed. "I wouldn't mind having another taste. You should try it sometime."

Hobi half smiled and rolled onto his back. It wasn't that he didn't want to. He did. He was pretty sure everyone did too; but being that everyone else was pining after her, he didn't want to step on anyone's toes. He didn't want to be the one to break Bangtan.

Taehyung went into the story about how everything panned out the first night with Layla and then the night with Yoongi. Hoseok was turned on. Of course he had heard the whole interaction the second night, but to have every single detail was something that set off a fire in him that he knew he couldn't put out alone.

Once Taehyung finished his story, both guys were feeling the effects from it. Taehyung had an itch that needed to be scratched and so did Hobi.

Hobi sat up on his bed and ran his fingers through his hair. He needed a shower; preferably a cold shower and he needed it now.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. I need to get all that off of my mind," he said blushing. "You can chill in here if you want until I get back."

"Uh, yeah," Tae coughed. "I need one as well. You mind letting me in? I won't look at your dick or anything."

Hobi threw his pillow and hit him in the face. "Jesus christ, Tae. I hope not, you pervert."

"Ha, I'll meet you in there." He said and rolled his eyes. But what Hoseok didn't know, was that Taehyung wanted more than a sly peek. He wanted it all. Hoseok was always special to Tae and the fact that he wanted to feel how soft his skin was didn't help the matter.

Hoseok skipped to the bathroom and sat his clothes down on the counter. He left the door cracked open for him because he had already planned to use up all the hot water before Tae could even get in.