28.

Author POV

The Chinese Army was amazing; equally as great as Japan's

The Chinese Army was amazing; equally as great as Japan's. The boys all took turns speaking in Chinese during their sets, playing games and running around causing everyone to laugh at their antics. It was an amazing concert. Their spirits were high, Army were happy and singing along; nothing could have ruined the vibe.

So they thought.

For a split moment, Jungkook and Jimin were chasing each other with squirt guns, Namjoon and Taehyung were dying of laughter. Yoongi and Hoseok had grins on their faces as bright as the sun.

Seokjin, however, was the brick wall that crumbled down when ⅔ of the maknae line slid into him. The whole stadium gasped and Layla almost fainted when she heard the sharp crack of Jin's arm when he collided with the stage. Layla knew he had broken it. Especially with the way his arm folded underneath him and the way Jungkook and Jimin fell on top of him, she had expected his arm to look like a wet spaghetti noodle.

Layla was already running up the stairs behind the stage; she couldn't bear hearing Seokjin's cries of pain as he was carried to her. When Jungkook fainted the first time, she was concerned, but wasn't all to pieces like she was now. Jimin spraining his ankle, Jungkook fainting the second time and having to stand there and watch Jin break his arm had her on the verge of screaming.

The bile rose in her throat as they rushed Jin past her and into the back room.

"Layla!"

Jin screamed her name three more times before she snapped out of whatever daze she was in and ran to help one of the guys she loved.

Love. She was so in love with Jin that her heart hurt.

She ran into the room, her blood pressure skyrocketing once she saw that his arm was covered. She kneeled at his side, brushing his hair back from his face. "I need to see, Jinnie."

"Baby, it hurts," he cried out. The staff that didn't know what was going on between them, did now when they heard the term of endearment grace the idols' lips. Layla didn't care at that moment. All she cared about was giving Jin the best medical care possible.

"I know, honey. I need to look," she said softly then kissed his forehead. "It'll be okay."

Layla took a deep breath and slowly unwrapped Jin's arm. The minute she got his arm free and looked at the damage, she sighed in relief. She lightly brushed her fingers across the now forming bruise and looked up at the staff before her.

"It's not broken," she confidently said. "But I will need to get him to a private clinic to get an x-ray just to confirm. It may just be a hairline fracture, but nothing is broken."

"It sure feels broken," Seokjin croaked out. "Now which one of you has the drugs? I'm fucking hurting here!"

"Kim Seokjin," Layla smacked his shoulder, but then hugged him the best she could in the position they were in. "I'll get you anything you want, I'm just glad you're okay."