12. (M)

Who's ready for some smut action?
I am. So here ya go!

I'm splitting this into three parts so here ya go for now.

Also, I'm currently dealing with health issues so my updating times have changed. I've also moved things to inkitt.com in case wattpad deletes my story. You can find me at inkitt.com under Amber Hughes Stories.

I love you, all. Happy New Year!

Author POV

"I don't know, Kook. I don't want to push her," Jin said while grabbing his hot cocoa. "We just got her back as a friend."

"Friends check on friends, Hyung. Text her and see if shes okay," Jungkook replied.

Jin sighed and pulled out his phone. "Let's hope this doesn't backfire."

Jungkook moved closer to Jin so he could read over his shoulder. "It'll be fine, hyung. Just give it a shot."

Jin nodded then pulled up her name. "Okay. Here we go."

Jin: Hey, Layla. How are you?

Layla: I'm hanging in there. It's so good to hear from you, Seokjin.

Jin: We've missed you. Kook and I were wondering if you were okay.

Jin: You are okay, right😢

Layla: I will be. I'm just so proud of them, you know?

Layla: I miss you, too. 💜

Layla: I got a call earlier about meeting with another group, so I'll be traveling to Seoul in a few days.😊💕

Jin: Really??! That's great!!

Jin: Do you think you'll be able to see us? I don't want to push you.

Layla: I'd like that. 💜 You're not pushing, I promise.

Jin: Anything in particular you want to do before your meeting?

Layla: Your cooking. Definitely your cooking.

Jin: 😌
Jin: That I can do.

Layla and Jin texted back and forth for forty five minutes while Jungkook looked on, getting more and more excited about Laylas upcoming arrival. Jin placed his phone back in his pocket and sighed happily. Things were finally starting to brighten up around here.

"Can- Can I tell the others?" Jungkook looked over at Jin and lifted a brow. "Unless you want to keep this secret."

"No, that's not it," Jin said while chewing his bottom lip. "It's just-"