37. Epilogue

Five Years Later

Five Years Later

Not much had changed after everyone settled down into married life. Bangtan still performed from time to time and all eight of them still lived in the same building. Taehyung and Jungkook got one apartment, Yoongi and Jimin got the other, and Namjoon and Hoseok finally fully moved in with Layla and Jin. Layla still had contact with R-4, who was now taking the world by storm ever since their company merged with Hybe. TXT and R-4 were touring together now, selling out twice as much as Bangtan did. Instead of feeling jealous, the boys felt proud watching the youngsters get everything and more. From time to time, Bangtan would join them for shows or even small showcases, just to let everyone know that Bangtan were serious about performing forever.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi were now working as producers for Hybe, while Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Jin were working as vocal coaches and in charge of training the new talent. They never lost their will to stay in the music industry. Layla stayed right there beside them, cheering them on with everything in her.

When the news finally broke out that Bangtan were all off the market, they had prepared for the worst. Army to backlash and the homophobic slurs to flood their timeline, but surprisingly, there wasn't that much. They never focused on the negative anyway. Army and most of South Korea were proud of them despite the way they lived their lives. As long as Bangtan were happy and healthy, then they were fine. The public adored Layla. She felt so undeserving of any attention, so she stayed out of their social media posts as much as she could, but the occasional selfie with one of her three husbands would eventually make it to the web anyway. Seokjin had even gone as far as to add a picture of all four of them at their wedding.

The other two couples still joined them in the bedroom at times. They all loved Layla and she loved them just as much, but in the eyes of everyone, it was just Layla and NamJinSeok. The public didn't need to know every private detail of their lives. They were quite content at where they were and they were happy. That's all that mattered anyway. Layla still practiced as a doctor, eventually getting her degree in teaching medicine, then moving to teach at the residents hospital for the new and upcoming doctors. She even ran across the occasional army who showered her with compliments and love.

The Jung-Kim residence was quiet today. Jungkook and Taehyung were given a special task while Yoongi and Jimin were in Daegu visiting Yoongi's parents and new sister-in-law.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the same white couch that was Jin's prized possession after all these years. The youngest was laying on his back with a coloring book on his chest while the older was down at the foot of the couch with a small doll in his lap.

"Poppy, are you comfortable down there," Taehyung asked while looking at the petit four year old who was surrounded by a mountain of other dolls and doll accessories.

"Hmm," She said while looking up at him. "I'm fine. Thank you."

Jungkook laughed as Taehyung rolled his eyes then ruffled the small girl's hair. She was a spitting image of Layla. Beautiful and long brown hair, tan skin and the cutest little dimples. But she also had her fathers eyes and his heart-shaped smile. She even had the same ability to make everyone laugh and smile at the drop of a hat.