7.

*Authors note. Yes, smut will be coming soon, don't worry. I need to get all of these meetings out of the way first. Here's some answers to your questions.

1. Will Layla forgive Namjoon? To be honest? I don't know yet. I haven't gotten that far in my writing.

2. Will Layla have spicy time with all of the members? At some point she will. But not for at least another three to four chapters. Don't worry. Smut is coming I promise.

3. Who will Layla end up with? I don't even know myself. And before you ask, I just let the story flow by itself. I dont have a set plan. OT7 is out of the question though. I don't see them all being married to her. But when the time comes, I'll be posting 7 different endings on who she ends up with, but right now, Layla is going to just have fun. No end anywhere in sight!

4. Team Hobi or Team Namjoon. Team Layla🙂

5. Is Layla going to have sex with someone other than Bangtan? Like Jackson? Jackson won't be making an appearance until wayyyyy later in this book. Layla needs to find normal again before I fuck her life up. 🙈

Any whoooooo back to the story💋

Author POV

That night, Layla slept soundly against Hoseoks chest, listening to the sound of his beating heart. She thought she would be pissed off forever, she also thought she would never want anything to do with Bangtan ever again; she was wrong.

Laying in Hobi's arms, she felt a peace that she hadn't felt in a long time. Did this mean that she was ready to forgive? That, she didn't know. But she did know she was ready to move on and start new.

When she woke the next morning, Hoseok was gone, but in his place was a note that he'd written on the hotel stationary.

Layla,
I had to leave around 5:30. I didn't want to, but duty calls as they say. Jungkook will be there soon. I hope everything goes great and if you need me, I'll be in room 302. Have a good morning and good day at work. See you soon.
-Hobi

Layla grabbed the paper and smiled, then neatly folded it and put it in her purse. A fresh start sounded even better now and soon she was bounding out of the bathroom, freshly showered and hair done, light makeup and her work clothes on anxiously awaiting Jungkooks arrival.

She sat on the couch and pondered her thoughts. She new this fresh start meant one thing: she wouldn't be jumping into any relationships. Not with Bangtan, not with anyone. She would start to live her life as the free single woman she was. She'd finally be able to kiss whoever she wanted, cuddle whoever she wanted and just enjoy everything life had to offer.

That's what she would do.

A light knock sounded from her door and she took a deep breath, her nerves starting to get to her. "Okay, Layla. It's just Jungkook."

She walked over to the door and twisted the knob, slowly opening it. Standing on the other side with a brown paper bag was Jungkook, nervously shuffling his feet.

Layla and Jungkook locked eyes and stood there, not saying anything. Eventually, Jungkook broke the silence.

"Hi."

"Hi," Layla said back, acting just as nervous as he was.

Jungkook lifted the brown paper bag and shook it. "I brought you breakfast. I was hoping we could eat and talk."

Layla smiled as she moved out of way so Jungkook could enter. She closed the door and turned to face him as he sat the food down on the table.

"I don't want to sound like a stalker, but I brought your favorites." He lifted out two huge everything bagels, a container of cream cheese, fruit salads and two bottles of iced coffees.

"Jungkook," Layla said while walking up to him and touching his shoulder. "This is perfect. Thank you."

Jungkook smiled back as he pulled a chair out for her to sit in and then sat in the chair directly in front of her. He fixed both plates and then when it was just how he liked it, he scooted Laylas over to her. She took a spoon from the cutlery tray and dipped it into the fruit salad.

The strawberries burst on her tongue and she hummed in delight over the fresh fruit before. Jungkook giggled at her noises and then ate one himself; Layla laughed back at him when he made the same sound she did.

"Amazing isn't it?" Layla smiled before digging back into her food.

"It is....I was worried though about it being hotel food, but this is great!"

They both continued to eat, sharing small talk and laughing for the remainder of the morning. Then once the breakfast was done, they moved to the couch for their serious conversation.

Layla looked at Jungkook, studying his features. He was no longer a boy, but a man. In two years he had changed so much. His chest was bigger, his baby face now chiseled and arms tatted. Baby Kookie was gone and the new Jungkook stood in his place. The Jean's he wore were tight against his thighs and his muscles bulged under his shirt. Time was great to Jungkook, but if Layla didnt stop right now, he'd catch her drooling over just how hot he was.

Layla took a breath and then leaned into the couch. "I don't even know where to start."

Jungkook grasped her hand and squeezed. "Take your time. We've got a while before you leave."

Layla nodded and looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry," she began. "I shouldn't have said all of those things to you. The night Namjoon and Jackson fought, I was so hurtful to all of you. My anger was toward Namjoon, Jackson, Sejin and Bang. I'm so sorry, Kook. It's just everything that happened was such a huge shock to me. I went from thinking Jackson was dead, falling in love with Namjoon, and then everything just blew up in a few hours. I understand why you all didn't tell me. I'm not sure I would have believed it anyway unless I I seen it with my own eyes."

Jungkook listened to Laylas words, nodding. "Taehyung and I caught them that night on the docks. Tae told them that if they didn't come clean, we would tell you. We just never got the chance." Jungkook looked at the floor. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the fight, I'm sorry for everything. I didn't blame you for leaving though. We didn't be honest with you. We also just had..." he blushed. "You know. All of us just slept with you. I hope you know that's not what you were to us. We didn't want you around just to have sex."

"I know that, Kook." Layla sighed. "Its not like I was innocent in that either. We all did things we regret."

"You regret us?" Jungkook looked at her with hurt in his eyes.

"No no no, Kookie." She scooted closer to him, then wrapped her arms around his neck. "I don't regret it. The end I do, but everything before that, no. I could never regret the time I was happy."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggled into her. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too, Kook. So much."