34.

Author POV

Namjoon walked into the dorm with a gut wrenching feeling that everything he has tried to hide so long was coming to light. He shut the door behind him and walked with his head hanging low into the living room. 

"Namjoon."

He looked up and met Seokjin who was shaking. Behind him was Taehyung and Jungkook, sitting on each side of an angry Hoseok.

"Hyung-"

"I don't want to fucking hear it, Namjoon," Jin growled. "How could you do this to us? To Layla?" 

He rushed Namjoon in a flash and grabbed him by his collar, slamming him into the wall. "WHAT IN THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?"

He slammed him back into the wall, Namjoons head collided with the frame that held their first album, sending glass all over him and the floor.

"WHY NAMJOON?"

Slam.

"ANSWER ME YOU MOTHER FUCKER!"

Slam.

"FUCKING SPEAK!"

Slam.

"What in the hell is going on here?!" Yoongi yelled as he barreled to the two. He shoved Jin back and stood firm in place between them; Jimin hurried over to Namjoon and wiped the corner of his mouth where a speck of blood was forming.

"Hyung, what the hell is going on?" Jimin asked while turning to the older. "Whatever it is, you don't have to fight."

"Jimin, I suggest you move." Taehyung said as he quietly got up from the couch. "If you knew what was going on, you'd step the fuck away from him. Now."

Jimin looked at Namjoon who just hung his head low. Tears were silently streaming down his face. He was done. Everything he's ever hid, was now coming to light. He just didnt hurt one person, he hurt eight. All because he was being selfish.

All because he done one thing wrong.

All because he thought he'd never have to deal with the consequences of one fucking mistake.

"Hyung?" Jimin said, his voice laced with confusion. "What happened?"

Yoongi looked at all of the members. Each member was visibly upset, from one end of the spectrum to the other. Yoongi grabbed Jimins hand and pulled him to his side. He didnt like seeing everyone upset, so whatever it was, was bad.

"I'm sorry." Namjoon said as he fell to his knees, loud and uncontrollable sobs escaped his chest. "I never meant to hurt her. I never meant to hurt any of you."

"What happened, Namjoon hyung? Just tell me." Jimin crouched down in front of him. "We can work this out. Work it out as a team, like we always do."

"It's too late for that, Chim." Hoseok said through clenched teeth. "Fucking tell him or I swear to God-"

"Okay!" Namjoon yelled through his sobs. "I was addicted to cocaine, alright! Jackson tried to get me to stop before I even got started." He wiped his eyes and held his head in his hands. "Then, I didn't pay the guy for it and he was going to kill me."

"Namjoon-" Jimin cried out and tried to hug him, but Namjoon flinched away.

"I'm not done. Jackson took his place. I got to live while Jackson died. But Jackson's not dead. He's never been dead. He's been hiding."

Jimin fell back on his butt and stared at the guy he considered his big brother. He looked up to Namjoon for the last 7 or more years. He thought he could never or would never do something as awful as this.