3. (M)

Layla POV

We walked into the dorm and Yoongi and Jimin were still going on about how awesome my car was. I followed Sejin down the hall when he stopped in front of a door.

"This will be your room until your private living quarters are done. I know you said you didn't want to live with them, but this is the best I can do for a few weeks."

I smiled and take his hand in mine. "Thank you, Sejin-ssi. It's really no trouble at all. And thank you for this job, although that's the last thing I expected to get at a Bangtan concert."

He laughed. "No, thank you, Layla. I'm more appreciative than you'll ever know." He turned to leave. "I'll see you in the morning at 8 am to go over everything once I've spoken to the hospital."

"Thank you again," I said as I bowed. "I won't let you down."

We said our goodbyes and I walked into the room and closed the door. The room smelled like vanilla and I closed my eyes. Tears threatened to fall and I took a deep breath. "It smells like you."

I let the tears silently fall as I walked over to the queen sized bed and sat down. I put my head in my hands and let all the tears flood my face like a dam had burst. I stayed like that for a moment, before I unpacked my suitcase. I put everything away and came across the photo of the person I was thinking off.

"I miss you so much, Jackson." I cried. I placed his picture on the nightstand and walked into the bathroom to change into something to sleep in.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth and then threw on my clothes. I walked back into the bedroom and am met with seven pairs of eyes.

"Um, hello?" I said and looked at them. They all looked at me with eyes full of sorrow, even Jungkook, who I was certain was plotting my death.

Jin stepped forward and stood in front of me. "I knew you looked familiar." He said with sadness.

"Okay, I'm not following." I whispered.

Namjoon walked up holding the picture of Jackson. Shit. They know.

I looked down and took a shaky breath. "Okay, so you know me. Big deal."

"Layla." Jin said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. "Don't hide your emotions from us. We miss him too."

I nodded my head and walked over to my bed, taking the picture from Namjoon. I sighed. "Did you all come in here to talk about Jackson or what?" I clutched the picture tightly against my chest.

Jackson Wang was my first love. We met as kids in China when my parents had to fly there from our home in New York for a business meeting. We kept in touch and as soon as he took off with Got7, we hardly had time to see each other. Then one day, he showed up at our Condo in Bora Bora and the rest was history.

We got engaged and soon after, He went missing; Presumed dead. Got7 had to go on without him, but I never lost hope. Until six months ago when they officially closed the case and my parents were killed.

I don't know how I've survived for so long without them.

"We've only seen a picture of you once." Hoseok said. "It was at an awards show. You look so different now that we couldn't be for sure, until we came in here and seen his picture."

"We're sorry for over stepping," Taehyung added with sad eyes.

I nodded. "What did you come in here for?"

Namjoon sat on the bed next to me. "To say goodnight and to thank you for tonight."

I half smiled. "You're welcome."