23.

Namjoon POV

I knew what I had to do to put a smile on her face. Call it crazy, but I knew she wanted this. We arrived at Big Hit before the others, so I had taken the time to ask Layla a few questions before I could get my scheme in play.

We sat in her office listening to some of our new music, when I turned down the volume. "Hey, Layla."

"Hmmm?" She responded biting her lip. "I was just getting into the song, silly."

I laughed and slid my hand through my hair. "Sorry," I straightened my posture. "Do you miss JB and the boys?"

She sighed and then took a sip of her water. "Yeah. I haven't seen them since...well you know. Jacksons memorial and all." She twisted the cap of her bottle back on and looked back at me. "Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering."

<----------■■■---------->

Jackson POV

This was my own fault.

None of the guys new what I had done before I "died". I was in way too deep and had to get away from my old life. Yes, Jackson was dead, but the new me? I was alive and force to not be taken lightly.

I did what I had to do to keep the two people I loved most, safe.

I missed the life I could have had with Layla. Our baby.....god what I would have given to see the little life we could have had. But I couldn't drag her into this. It was selfish of me, but I was a tiny bit relieved when we found out the baby didn't make it. That made this choice a lot less complicated, but it still hurt so bad to make.

"Hey, baby," the voice behind me said as she wrapped her arms around me. I sighed and closed my eyes. Just picture Layla. Just picture Layla.

I release her arms and turned around, placing my hands around her waist and pulling her close. "Hey, Lisa. How are you feeling this morning?" I said placing a kiss on her cheek. This wasn't the same. I didn't feel any love for her; not like the love that I felt and feel for Layla. I know if she was to ever find out I was alive, she would never forgive me. I should just stay dead.

<----------■■■---------->

Author POV

Layla sat in her office, munching on the donut Hoseok and Jin brought her. Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook each gave her a hug saying they were sorry they weren't there to hug her and be there for her that morning to make her feel better. She told them she was fine and that everything was okay now. She was in a good head space now thanks to Namjoon. Unbeknownst to her, Bangtan was having a fight.

Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok stood against the practice room mirrors with their arms crossed, looking at the guilty four in front of them.

"Okay, so why didn't you answer your phones?" Namjoon said with a stern look on his face. Jungkook instantly blushed and began fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. Taehyung on the other hand didn't give any ounce of emotion on his face. He figured that if he played it cool, Namjoon wouldn't figure out everything that was happening under his nose. Jimin and Yoongi on the other hand were pale. Those two weren't shy about the things they did, but Yoongi still wasn't sure what to label himself. If Namjoon were to find out that he slept with Jimin, then he would find out that he also slept with Taehyung since he's been with Layla. Then that would mean everyone in this room, other than Namjoon and Seokjin would probably have something to admit to.