35.

Author POV

Author POV

"Layla....baby, please say something." Jackson said as he placed his palm against Laylas cheek. She was stunned, shocked and on the verge of tears that Jackson was standing in front of her. She felt like this was a dream.

"This isnt real," she thought to herself. She must have fell asleep after Namjoon left. Yeah, that was it. She was asleep and that everything that would happen right now wouldn't matter because this was a dream.

"This is real, baby," Jackson said as he reached out to touch her. His fingers grazed her bottom lip. "I'm home."

Layla stepped back and fumbled. Her heart leapt into her throat. She couldnt form any words, she couldnt do anything. She could only stare at the guy that was the love of her life, who was standing in the doorway looking back at her with tears in his eyes.

"Naneun hangsang neoleul salang halgeoya. dangsin-i eodie issdeun, naega eodie issdeun, naneun dangsin-eul chaj-aseo dangsin-ege dol-aol geos-ibnida."

*I will always love you. No matter where you are or where I am, I will always find you and come back to you."*

"J-jackson...?" Layla fell to her knees and cried. She cried and cried for what felt like hours. Jacksons arms wrapped around her as he nuzzled her into his side. She froze and looked up at him, confused, hurt and broken. More broken than she's ever been.

She should scream.

Freak out.

She should run away and call JB and see if shes going crazy.

But she couldnt.

She didnt know what to do.

Her rational way of thinking was out the window. Was this real or was this a dream?

"You-you-"

"I'm alive baby. I'm alive." He said as he kissed her forehead. "I'm right here."

"No. No. No!" She pushed him back and stood up, shaking her head back and forth. "This doesn't make sense! You were dead! I saw the pictures of the plane! I buried you! We buried you! I mourned you!" She cried out. Jackson stood up from the ground and walked over to her, trying to hold her, but she pushed him away. "No! Dont touch me! Oh my god, oh my god!"

"Babe, calm down." Jackson said throwing his hands up. "I wont touch you, okay?"

Layla took a deep breath and tried to calm her shaking body and trembling voice. "How- how is this possible?"

"Let's sit..okay?"

"No, you can tell me right now what the fuck is going on!!!"

Jackson hung his head low. This was it. Everything was about to come out and change everything. Layla was never going to forgive him. Neither of them. But he couldn't keep living this lie anymore.