33.

Author POV

Author POV

Layla rolled over and tightened her grip on whoever was laying next to her. She sighed, shoving her head into the crook of their neck. She was barely awake, her body was sore, but she didn't mind it at all.

She felt free.

The stress over the last two days, as well as the stress over the last two and a half years, didn't matter anymore. She was getting her happy ending and so were the guys.

Slender fingers ran up her naked back, lips brushed against her head that trailed down to her face. She didnt open her eyes, but flipped to her back anyway, pulling the body on top of her. She lifted her head, connecting her lips with the supple ones in front of her.

"Hmmm, Joonie," she sighed. "Good morning."

"Morning baby," he replied then kissed her lips once more. "How'd you sleep?"

"Like a rock."

"Me too," he said while fitting himself between her legs. "I feel like I never get one on one time with you at all."

He was right. It's always been him along with the others or he's been left out completely.

"I don't blame you though for not wanting to be alone with me," he said while looking down at her. His voice broke, and so did a piece of Laylas heart.

"Namjoon, stop." She grabbed his face with both of her small hands. "I'm not worried about that anymore and neither should you. I'm sorry if I've made you feel that way." She placed a kiss on his lips and then to the tip of his nose. "We have some time now."

He lowered his head down to the crook of her neck and kissed the soft skin there. "As much as I want to ravish you, I want to do something else before we start our busy day."

Layla ran her fingers through Namjoons hair and kissed his shoulder. "Anything you want, Joonie."

He smiled against her neck and lifted his head. "How does a nice hot bath sound?"

"Sounds perfect."

They couldn't have had a more relaxing time. Namjoon started the jets in the tub, added some essential oils and a bath bomb or two, then both of them sat down in the lilac and vanilla scented water. Layla was lying in between Namjoons legs, resting her head on his chest while Namjoon pulled her closer, letting the jets work out their stiff muscles.

Taehyung and Hoseok entered the bathroom and sat by the edge of the tub, feeding them pancakes and bacon while they relaxed. Once they were done with their breakfast, Hoseok and Taehyung kissed Laylas cheek and ruffled their leaders hair.

"We have about an hour before we have to leave for our interview and then we'll be heading out to sound check," Hoseok said as he placed the empty plates in Taehyungs hands. "Minji came by also."