27. (M)

Author POV

*****☆☆☆☆☆*****

*****☆☆☆☆☆*****

The ride to Laylas apartment was a ride that she would never forget. The whole atmosphere in her car was supercharged; an enigmatic feeling that was leaving her breathless and excited. Namjoons left hand gripped the steering wheel; knuckles showing white as his other hand gripped the stick shift. He wanted to pounce on Layla right then and there, but he couldn't. He wanted this to be more than just a fuck.

He wanted to make love to her.

Why?

Because he knew during his performance that he was absolutely head over heels in love with her.

It scared him and shook him to his core. He didn't expect to fall in love with her. Especially since she was Jacksons Layla.

Was.

Jackson wasn't around anymore and he had promised that he would take care of her and he has. And will. He will make her his and take care of her for the rest of his life if he could.

But he didnt know her true feelings for him.

He shut off the engine as he put it in park in the apartment buildings underground car lot. He rested his hands in his lap and looked over at her. She was perfect to him. She was everything he never knew he needed.

"Stop looking at me like that," Layla whispered.

Namjoon leaned over to her and kissed her lips softly. Laylas heart fluttered with excitement as soon as she felt his lips against her own. She didnt want to admit that she was falling deeper for him than the others, but in her heart she knew; Namjoon was a permanent person.

He was her person.

She melted into him and pushed him back into the driver's seat. She crawled over the center console and then straddled him, heating up the moment between them more.

"Someone is excited," Namjoon said between kisses. "One might think that you want me to take you right here." He pulled away and winked at her.

She grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him forward just enough so that her lips could brush his ear. "Shut up and do it."

That was all the signal he needed before they were breathing hard and ripping at each others clothes. Namjoons hands cupped Laylas ass as she grinded down on him, causing him to release a loud moan. "You've got to be quiet, Joonie. Someone will hear us."

"Who gives a fuck," he said then attacked her neck. Her hands pushed down his sweat pants and boxers to his thighs, releasing his aching erection. He pulled her pants and red thong down until they were in a pile under the steering wheel. Layla reached down between the seat and the door, then pulled the lever that reclined the seat back until she had enough room to bounce on him.