37. (M)

Author POV

Somehow during the fight, Layla collapsed. She could hear the yells from Namjoon and Jackson, but couldn't see them. They were wrecking her entire apartment, but she didn't care.

All she could think about was the betrayal.

Jacksons betrayal.

He cheated. He was cheating at the time of his "supposed " death. That means, he cheated while they conceived their child.

Layla felt sick. She couldn't take it anymore. Every person she trusted lied to her. All of Bangtan had to know the truth and yet no one told her. Hoseok knew right away why she was crying and held onto her while she fell apart. How long did he know? What about Yoongi, Jin, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook?

That's why Taehyung and Jungkook came in slamming doors when she was on the phone with Namjoon. They knew then and still didn't tell her. She was putting the pieces together when another loud crash jerked her up from her crumbled state, causing her to focus on the path of destruction before her.

She then noticed that the three were no longer alone. They were all there, including Bangtan and their managers, and Jaebeom- the rest of Got7 running trying to separate the two.

Layla was crumpled in the corner, shaking so bad that she could focus on hearing what was being said. Namjoon was on top of Jackson, punching and screaming in his face, while Jackson was hitting him back, blow for blow. Yoongi grabbed onto Namjoons shirt and pulled, ripping it in half. Curses flew out in korean from his mouth as he tried to break the two apart. Soon, Jaebeom and Mark jumped in, jumping to Yoongi's aid when Jackson missed Namjoons face entirely, coming in contact with Yoongi's jaw.

Taehyung and Jungkook held Yoongi down when he screamed out, "I'm going to kill these mother fuckers!"

No one spotted Layla at this point; they were all too busy trying to get the two idols off of one another. Layla was on auto pilot now, slowly creeping into her kitchen, looking for the big chrystal vase that Namjoon purchased for her flowers. She took the flowers out and threw them in the trash, not before she ripped them to shreds.

She walked into the hallway, just behind the action. Her eyes were glazed as she lifted the vase over her head and smashed it into the hardwood floor.

"STOP IT! JUST FUCKING STOP IT ALREADY!" She screamed out, causing everyone to turn to her. Regret, sorrow, heartbreak and many other emotions that she couldnt process flashed through each one of their eyes.

Namjoons nose and lip dripped blood onto the white rug as he stood up, Jackson climbed out of the mangled wood that was her coffee table and started to head towards her.

"Don't. Don't fucking come any closer." She flatly stated. "Do not fucking move."

"Can someone please tell us what the fuck is going on," Jaebeom said as he looked at Layla, then to Namjoon and Jackson. "I dont understand all of this and why this is even happening."

"Tell them." Layla glared at Sejin and to Bangtan, then her glare settled on the two that shattered her heart. "You've got ten seconds Jackson and then get the fuck out of my apartment and stay the fuck away from me."

Jackson took a deep breath and looked at Layla with sadness in his eyes. "This isnt just my fault, Layla. I did everything to protect you."

"Ha, to protect me?" She scoffed and then rolled her eyes. "You did a real good job of protecting me, Jackson. Was that before or after you started cheating on me with Lisa?"

"Lay-"

"NO!" Layla screamed out. "TELL IT ALL JACKSON. NOW!"

"OKAY!" He yelled back and the flinched. He never yelled at Layla until now. That's twice now. He looked at JB, then the rest of the members and began telling them the whole story, not skipping any details. Layla looked around the room and her heart broke more. She was surrounded by liars. Every one of them. They may not have all known every single detail, but they still kept the most important thing from her.