18.

Author POV

Hoseok and Layla sat on her bed in her old room, looking at the boxes of things they packed up. After their "session" they ignored the rest of Bangtan and started getting things ready to take back to her apartment.

Hoseok flopped back on the bed and sighed. "I'm gonna miss you here. I was wanting you to go to the practice room with me in the morning before we record." He looked at her. "Aish, this sucks."

Layla laid beside him and turned on her side, slowly moving her hand through his hair. "I'm going to need some help moving some of this tonight. Do you wanna come with me?"

He raised his brow. "Like spend the night?"

"Mmhmm." She nodded. "I'm not going to be able to fit much in my car, but having an extra pair of arms will help me get things in quicker." She yawned and then laughed. "Wanna have a sleepover? We can ride to Big Hit together so we can get some excercise in."

"Cool." He smiled. "Do I need to bring anything?"

"Just clothes for tomorrow and maybe a tooth brush. I've got towels thanks to Sejin! Oh," she giggled. "And a new microwave and pots and pans."

He laughed back and pulled her close to him. She laid her head and his chest and closed her eyes.

She wasn't going to fool herself into thinking that she wasn't falling for any of these guys, because the truth? She was. She had a connection with all of them. Even if some of them were strained.

Hobi tapped the top of her head and she looked up at him. "What is it, Hoseokie?"

"When were you going to tell me that you saw Tae and I in the bathroom?"

Laylas face got hot and she buried her face into his neck.

"You saw me?" She groaned. "Oh my god, Hobi."

He chuckled. "I didnt see you. Tae did." He lifted up her head and winked. "Is that why you had shower sex with Jimin?"

"Kill me now."

Hoseok laughed again and pinched Laylas cheeks, causing her to grin. "You bad girl," he teased. "I think you need to be punished."

Layla sat up and shoved his chest. "Oh, no. We've got to move some of this shit tonight. That can wait until later."

"Okay okay, just kidding." He smiled. "What boxes do you want to take first?"

"Uh," Layla said getting off of the bed. "Just these two, it's my clothes."

Hobi got up and picked up one of the boxes when a small pin fell out of the side. He squatted down and picked it and turned it over. It was a small pin, with a picture of Layla and Jackson smiling at the last award show before his plane went down.

He looked over at her; she was taping the top of the box that she grabbed, humming to herself. He didnt want to make her upset, but he also didnt want this to risk getting lost. He sat the box down on the ground and walked over to her, slightly tapping her shoulder.

She stood up and smiled at him, then it faltered when she saw what he was holding.

"This fell out of the box. I didn't want it to fall out again when we moved these."

She took the pin and stared at it; a faint smile forming on her lips. "This was a fun night," she began. "They won the TikTok Popular Artist award. Do you remember?"

Hobi nodded. "We were so excited for them."

"He was bummed before that. He wanted Got7 to win Best Male Group. You know how competitive him and Namjoon were." She laughed. "He said the TikTok award was the best award that they recieved that year at MAMA. BamBam took this picture for us. This was right before we got engaged."