9.

Opening Group Chat........

JK: Guys, we've got a problem.
JK: 😵

Yoongi: What problem?

Tae: Who the fuck is yelling😡

Joon: What is going on, Kook?

JK: JIN IS ABOUT TO FUCK JIMIN UP
JK: GET IN THE KITCHEN QUICK
JK: HOBI IS ABOUT TO

Tae: Kook👀
Tae: JUNGLECOCK

Yoongi: 😑

Joon: JFC.
Joon: 😵😡😵

Author POV

Layla was getting out of the shower when she heard the sound of a glass break. She hurried to towel dry her hair and quickly pulled on some old sweats out of her dresser. She ran out of her room and rounded the corner in the kitchen when she suddenly stopped; a room full of red faced boys stared back at her. Jimin was sitting on the floor with a busted lip and Jin was in pinned in the corner by Namjoon.

"Uh, what in the fuck is going on," She shrieked. "Stop looking fucking stupid and answer me!"

All of the guys let their heads fall to the ground, except Namjoon. His eyes remained on Layla. His eyes were cold and scary and just plain cold. Why is he looking at me like that, she wondered. She walked over and knelt before Jimin and started to run her fingers over his lip. 

He winced. "Damn."

"What happened this time?" She asked. Silence. The only noise was the breathing coming from everyone in the room. "Listen, can someone fucking talk to me?"

Namjoon pushed Jin aside and grabbed her by her hand, leading her out of the kitchen into his room. He pushed her inside and slammed the door causing Layla to let out a squeak. He pressed his forehead against the wooden frame and kept his back to her. She was nervous and it showed more than she wanted it to.

"What is going on?" She asked again while chewing on her bottom lip. "What happened out there?"

Silence. 

She walked over to Namjoon and placed her hand on his shoulder. He took a sharp breath in and slowly turned to face her. When his eyes met Layla's, his gaze softened.

"I don't want to say this is your fault, but it is." He said while he stared into her eyes. She stepped back and crossed her arms.

"Excuse me? How is this my fault?"

He walked over to his bed and sat down, his hands fell on his lap and his head hung low. 

"Layla, what I'm going to tell you. I need you to have an open mind."

###########

Layla POV

"Okay...." 

He took a deep breath. "I'm attracted to you and I know you're attracted to me. But I also know that you share that same attraction with Yoongi Hyung and Tae."

"God, you make me feel like some slut."

"No, that's not what I'm trying to do", he sighed, "What I'm getting at, is that three out of the seven-well four out of the seven, want you. And it's wrong. Jackson comes to my mind every time I even think of you. But he's not here. He's never going to come back."

I sighed and let my eyes fall to the ground. "I know that." I whispered. "I've just been alone for so long. I didn't think of these things happening. They just did, with you and Taehyung and Yoongi. I didn't plan it, I just-" I brushed a stray tear off of my cheek. "I didn't mean to use you."

Namjoon stood up from the bed and walked over to me, encircling me in his arms. "Use us. Trust me, we don't mind. It's just this whole thing with Jackson-Look, I want to get to know you and start over if that's okay. Just because we have an attraction to you, doesn't mean we get the right to act on it."

I giggled. "You guys don't even know me. Yet, you want to fuck me."

"You make us sound like horny boys."

"Because you are." I laughed and he did in return. "So what did I cause in the kitchen?"

"Ah, " he said as he pulled away. "Jin heard Jimin talking about wanting to sleep with you and he snapped. Beat his ass. Jin has never been the violent type."

"I'm glad I bring the absolute best out in everyone." I scoffed. Namjoon laughed and backed away a few steps.

"I'm sorry....About how I treated you after we-you know."

"Don't worry about it." I said with a half smile. "Oh god, I feel like a slut."

"Oh please. You are not a slut. If anyone's a slut, it's Yoongi Hyung."

"I am not." 

Namjoon and I looked at the door and saw an amused Yoongi, smirking back at us. "I think Taehyung is the biggest slut. He's done more than all of us combined, yet keeps it to himself unless he gets caught."

We all laughed and then when I looked at my watch, my heart stopped.

"Get out!" I yelled running passed the boys and running into the bathroom. They followed me in just as I stripped off the clothes I put on earlier to the track suit I had on the counter. 

"Don't just stand there gawking, you idiots!" I yelled. "You're all late for practice and Manager-nim is going to kill us." I ran into the kitchen and then grabbed Jimin who looked at me in surprise. "Sit your ass down in the bathroom so I can fix your lip."

*A/N There will be a time jump after this chapter. Also, if you want to, leave me some love or buy me a coffee www.ko-fi.com/artbyamber :) Also, leave any ideas for the next chapter on who you want to see and what you want to happen! :)

*Edited 12/2/20