31.

- Flashbacks will be throughout the chapter in italics. - 

Author POV

Author POV

Layla didn't sleep. Once she sat on the floor and let her broken heart consume her, it was all over with from there. Minji called her phone and knocked multiple times, only for Layla to cry harder and curl up into a ball on the floor. At first, Layla felt that this was the best thing for all of them, but all she could feel at this very moment was her heart breaking into thousands of pieces. The guys weren't doing much better than she was.

They all piled into Namjoon's room and screamed, cried and finally fell asleep with swollen eyes. They didn't understand why she was doing this, but it didn't matter now. They had concerts and Army to see and if this is the path she wants to go on, then Bangtan wasn't going to stop her.

"Do you think she'll come back," Jungkook murmured against Taehyung's chest. The elder sighed and ran his fingers through the younger's hair. "Honestly Kookie, I have no idea. But I do know something though."

"What's that?"

"I still have you."

Jungkook smiled and tightened his grip around Taehyung's waist. "I love you, Taehyungie."

"I love you, too, Jungkook."

—------------------------

"Does being with us make you happy? Does being with us help you move on? Does having us care for you warm your heart?"

"It does.." she muttered.

"We all care about you, and we all want to see you smile. It doesn't matter how we do that, when or why. We will always be there for you when you need us, even if you don't. You're stuck with us for life."

She giggled and looked up at Namjoon. "I like the sound of that."

Namjoon slowly brought his lips to hers, kissing her softly. The tingling sensation and the slight gasp she made, took him by surprise. He cradled her chin and kissed her with more passion, getting lost in her soft plump lips.

Namjoon pulled back and smiled at her. "Let's go get our coffee and donuts. "

That memory replayed in Namjoon's head on a constant loop since Layla decided to end things. She had told him two years ago that they made her happy and even when she decided to go on this final tour with them, she said she wanted this. She wanted them. If anything, it pissed him off the more and more he thought about it. "Just watch," he growled while putting on his shoes. "In two years, she'll come back, say she wants us and then leave again."

"Well, she's not getting me," Hoseok said, then crossed his arms against his chest. "This is the stupidest thing I have ever fucking seen in any relationship I've been in. She decides everything on her own, won't let us talk about how we feel. It's always got to be her way. She's a spoiled bitch who is used to having someone there to coddle her and understand her feelings, but what about MINE? What about ours? This whole relationship has been about her and I'm not doing this anymore."