Chapter 5: Love Affair

Saturday morning, Ivy and Katie were sitting on the bleachers watching the football game between their school vs their local rivals, which all the players took extremely seriously. Caleb was wondering over to them wearing chequered trousers and a oversized hoodie belonging to a certain someone, and he also wore his classic shades they had became familiar with over time. "What's wrong with you?" Ivy asked glaring at his outfit. "Well, you called me at 7AM on a Saturday to come and watch a football game, and I'm currently a little hungover" Caleb whispered perching next to them.

"I thought you would enjoy it, Jacob's playing today" Ivy smiled as Caleb adjusted his shades glancing at Jacob who was currently dribbling the ball across the pitch. "He didn't tell me he was playing today?" Caleb sighed confused "Maybe he knew you wouldn't enjoy it" Katie smiled watching Lincoln who waved at her from the pitch.

"Anyway, why are you hungover?" Katie asked curious by his strange attire and noticed his words slur. "Well, me, Millie and Ava may have snuck into this new club in town, using our fake IDs" Caleb smiled remembering the night vividly. "Why didn't you invite us?" Ivy asked a little hurt "Well, you two were on a double date, remember?" Caleb said with sass and they just remembered. Caleb rubbed his head which was in pain to the amount of alcohol he consumed the night prior, as he heard the loud cheers from the crowd. "Where's Connor?" Caleb asked "Getting Nachos, from the stand" Ivy smiled "Wait they do Nachos?" Caleb asked craving some at this moment.

But then Jacob glanced over to the bleachers, smiling noticing Caleb's appearance of wearing his hoodie. They looked eyes and Jacob beamed a bright smile and Caleb blushed slightly smiling back. "He's adorable" Ivy smiled "Yeah" Caleb blushed under his breath. The game passed by and Inevitably Jacob's team won the game and Caleb noticed Jacob jogging over to the bleachers. Caleb walked down and Jacob jumped over the fence. "You're here?" Jacob smiled surprised by his presence, but he was happy Caleb came "Yeah, Ivy invited me. Why didn't you invite me" Caleb asked "Because I didn't think you would enjoy it, but I'm glad you came" Jacob smiled goofily "Well, i want to come to the next one" Caleb smirked sensing how happy Jacob was by his presence here. "Yes, sir" Jacob saluted and Caleb rolled his eyes by his response.

"Also my jumper looks really cute on you by the way" Jacob whispered to Caleb smiled in response "Congrats on the win" Caleb wiped mud of Jacob's cheek. "Thanks, Shortcake, wait for me to get my bag and we'll grab breakfast" Jacob looked around before kissing him on the cheek remembering how Caleb wanted to wait to tell Lincoln about their relationship.
Jacob jogged away as Caleb walked up sitting back down.

"You two are so cute!" Connor added his arm around Ivy who kissed him on the cheek. "Is that Jacob's hoodie?" Katie asked and Caleb gasped "No! Definitely not" Caleb gasped slightly blushed. "Well, I hear you two are going out tonight?" Caleb smiled "Smooth" Katie laughed "Don't change the subject, I too hear that Jacob's taking you out tonight" Ivy smiled "Oh wait there's Jacob, i should probably go" Caleb smiled before sprinting away and his friends laughed at his scattered behaviour.

Caleb wondered over to Jacob who had his bag hung on his shoulder. "let's go" Jacob smiled a little tired from his match, putting his muscular arm around Caleb. "You're not going to chang first?" Caleb asked "No why?" Jacob asked "Oh no reason" Caleb smiled awkwardly. Lincoln wondered over to Katie kissing her before sitting with them, but before he could get comfortable he noticed Caleb and JAcob walking off together. "How strange" Lincoln sighed in suspicion "What?" Katie asked "Do Caleb nd Jacob seem closer to you?" Jacob asked and Ivy and Katie glanced at each other quickly "Whatever do you mean?" Ivy chuckled "I think they may be dating" Lincoln sighed and they gasped "What?" Lincoln asked startled by their loud gasps. "That's silly, they're just friends" Ivy smiled.

Caleb and Jacob were pressed against a brick wall behind the bleachers, out of sight "What's with the shades?" Jacob asked "I may be a little hungover" Caleb sighed and Jacob chuckled. "Am I ever going to get my hoodie back?" Jacob smirked "I wouldn't count on it" Caleb smiled in the arms of his boyfriend "Lucky it looks better on you" Jacob kissed Caleb in response "It really does doesn't it" Caleb laughed. but what they were not aware of at this moment was that Owen was standing a distance away with his phone on hand photographs of this moment. "Now, who's really in charge Bitch" Owen whispered feeling victorious before strolling away.