Chapter 11: Halloween Horrors

Josh was sitting on his bed, when the door rang which was strange because it was the middle of the night. He got up and walked down the stairs, opening the door to see Caleb standing there a flirtatious smile on his face. "Oh hi Caleb, Jacob isn't here, actually I'm not sure where he-" Josh was interrupted Caleb's finger pushed against his lips.

"Oh I'm not here to see Jacob" Caleb smirked flirtatiously Josh blushed slightly "Then why are you here?" Josh asked confused. Caleb entered the house grabbing Josh by the shirt and pushed him onto the sofa climbing on top of him looking down at him. Josh was about to kiss him, when suddenly a slam of a door woke Josh up, from his steamy dream. "It was a dream?" Josh woke up "What was?" Marco asked watching him whilst eating cereal at the counter. Josh sat up on the sofa "Oh it's nothing, just a weird dream" Josh sighed flushed "Oh that type of dream, good for you" Marco smiled raising his spoon whilst watching the TV next to Josh, who was riddled with confusion.

"Who could like Halloween?" Katie sighed admitting that it wasn't her favourite holiday. Katie, Caleb, Millie and Ivy were walking down an empty street covered in Halloween decorations "Have you watched Hubbies Halloween on Netflix it's hilarious" Ivy laughed "I love that film, but it's not really scary though" Caleb added loving Halloween "What about the Invisible Man, that film was creepy" Caleb suggested "Watched it, Loved it" Millie smiled "So the party is tonight, has everyone got their costumes?" Ivy asked and they all nodded in response "Good, tonight is going to be amazing" Katie smiled imagining what could happen.

Caleb's phone rang "Seriously, he won't take a hint" Ivy noticed the caller, which Caleb ignored it "Who's Jamal?" Millie asked "Caleb's ex, old ex" Ivy answered "Well, we're more friends now" Caleb sighed "Right, like any ex becoming friends has worked, take Ross and Rachel, they had too much chemistry, and could barely could stay away from each other" Katie spoke "Katie's right, I haven't watched friends in ages" Millie smiled "Block him" Ivy spoke "That's a bit much, we haven't dated or even seen ech other in nearly two years, nothing to worry about" Caleb turned his phone off. "What happened between you two anyway?" Millie asked still confused on their history.

"Well, we were never really serious, he was my first" Caleb was trying to think "Friends with benefits?" Millie asked "Oh god no, more just friends who occasionally kiss" Caleb answered "Anyway, a few months later he left to move to London with his mum and eventually I met Christian, and we all know how that went" Caleb sighed "The prick" Ivy snickered "Why do you hate Jamal so much?" Katie wondered "He's just bad news, and no offense Caleb but your relationship with him was toxic, you were not good for each other" Ivy answered holding a grudge. "You're right, we were not good for each other, but we are good friends" Caleb smiled he did miss Jamal slightly remembering the fun they had but that didn't matter now, he was truly happier now.

They were walking into town, coffee in hand "Thank god it's nearly half term" Ivy sighed relieved to have a week break from school "Technically we are in half term" Katie smiled "Apart from the party" Ivy smiled in response "Yeah, which I still find weird because Halloween is in 6 days" Millie added confused "I know, what's weirder, is that everyone's decorations are already up" Caleb added to the conversation.

They suddenly bumped in Jacob and Jorge who both looked shocked to see them "Funny running into you guys here" Jorge smiled noticing Ivy's sudden mood change "We just got a starbucks, it's not that rare" Caleb responded Jacob smiled at his sass "Can I just borrow, Caleb for a moment" Jacob smiled pulling him away. Jorge smiled at Ivy who looked away nervous. Millie and KAtie walked over to Jacob and Caleb, leaving them alone.

"I should probably go" Ivy sighed about to dash away when Jorge gently pulled her back "Can we talk?" He asked softly "That's not a good idea" Ivy added "Have you told him, yet?" He asked "If you mean Connor then no, I'm waiting for the right time, we've been a great the last few weeks, I don't want ruin that" Ivy sighed scared of his response "Ok, tell him when you want, but the longer you wait the worse it will be" Jorge sighed walking away Jacob following. And those words would haunt Ivy, for a long time and he was right, but not yet.

"What is going on between you two?" Caleb asked noticing their tense conversation. Ivy looked around pulling Caleb further away from the girls. "What's wrong?" Caleb asked concerned "I'm going to tell you something, but please don't judge" Ivy asked nervously "I would never judge... you" Caleb responded "Ok a few months ago, me and Conner got into a huge fight-" Ivy started "I remember" Caleb added "Well, that night I was alone at school after netball practice, I was waiting for an uber when Jorge was there reading and I basically unloaded my feelings onto him, and I was very sad and one thing led to the other and we-" Ivy implied "You two had sex?" Caleb gasped "Oh my god, I'm a terrible person, I'm a terrible person!" Ivy gasped breathing heavily "Of course you're not a bad person, it was a mistake, everyone's made a mistake" Caleb reassured her "Well.." Ivy looked to the left "What?" Caleb asked intrigued "I kind of liked it" Ivy sighed "Oh god I'm definitely a bad person" Ivy gasped again "You're not, do you have feelings for Jorge?" Caleb wondered "I'm not sure, what should I do?" Ivy asked frantic. Caleb hugged her noticing her fear "The best thing you can do, i think, is to tell him, before someone else does" Caleb suggested "What are you two talking about?" Millie asked "Yeah, leaving us out" Katie added "Oh it's nothing, just family stuff" Ivy laughed.

Caleb was dressed as Wanda, and he was standing outside of the school waiting for his friends "Just parked the car, ready?" Jacob wondered dressed as Loki "You look really cute" Caleb smiled "I thought you found Loki sexy?" Jacob wondered and Caleb rolled his eyes and Lincoln and Katie approached them dressed as Bonnie and clyde "Oh my god look at you two" Caleb chuckled "Love the costumes" jacob added "You two, come on" Lincoln smiled pulling Jacob Caleb and Katie waiting for Ivy who looked miserable holding hands with Connor, Ivy dressed as Robin buckley and Connor as Steve "You two are adorable" Katie smiled "Are you ok?" Caleb asked a nervous Ivy "I will be" Ivy smiled in return "Hi Caleb, love the costume" He smiled before walking in, Katie smiled following behind.

Owen approached, dressed as a glamorous devil "Gorgeous, costume" Owen smiled sarcastically "Scarlet Witch? Cute" He smiled "The Devil? Sounds about right" Caleb smiled as Owen strutted into the party. Caleb turned around to see Millie dressed at Batwoman and Ava as Captain Marvel "Oh my god, you two look amazing" Caleb said amazed by their amazing and accurate costumes "A power couple I say" Ava smiled kissing Millie "Totally" She replied as they walked into the school decorated in Halloween inspired decor and they entered the gym which was also decorated top to bottom with halloween decorations as well as being filled to the brim with people. "Big turn out" Millie smiled "Wow" Caleb smiled at his first Halloween party at his new school.

They danced, they sang and they laughed. The party was amazing and for a school party they did go all out. Caleb sat around a table with his friends "Tonight, has been amazing?" Lincoln smiled "I think there's alcohol in the punch" Millie smiled tasting it "Typical" Caleb smiled also sipping the punch. "I don't think so" Jacob smiled taking the punch from Caleb.

"Do you want to go and dance?" Jacob whispered to Caleb who nodded in agreement. So they got up and danced together slowly to the soft and slow music playing in the background. Their friends joined in in the slow dance, which differed from the previously upbeat music like 'The Monster Mash' which was constantly played in the background.

"I love this" Caleb smiled closing his eyes as they danced laying his head against Jacob's chest "Me too" Jacob smiled pulling up Caleb's chin slowly kissing him gently when suddenly the music sharply changed to a devilish song playing thanks to Owen who smiled smartly. But Caleb turned around to see another devil by the entrance. They took their mask off to reveal, a familiar face, Caleb knew well, and despised the most Jack Mikelson Stokeo, another cousin of Caleb, but not a kind one "Jack?" Caleb gasped hoping to not see that smug face again. The group gazed over to him, he waved back contently with a mishevious smile across his face "Did you miss me?" He said under his breath.