Chapter 23: The Hot tub

A day had past, Caleb was laying on Jacob's bed with Jacob in the shower from his long day of skiing "So what did you do with Katie today?"  Jacob asked knowing how the pair were spending their rime on the trip with Ivy eventually joining them on their exploration in town.

"Well, Me, Katie and Ivy went and had breakfast at the cafe and we went shopping at a few stores before exploring the little woods at the edge of the resort, which was amazing" Caleb smiled when Jacob walked out of the bathroom towel wrapped around his waist and he was still wet from his shower "So where are the others?" Caleb asked realising how empty Jacob's room was "Well, they are probably together in the lobby I said we would join them later for drinks, when the teachers are asleep Jacob smirked "Oh lovely" Caleb smiled   laying back on Jacob's bed on his phone.

Jacob gazed at him for a second,  before crawling onto the bed and perched over Caleb looking down at Caleb with a mischievous smile on his face "What are you doing?" Caleb asked confused and amused by what was happening "I'm Claiming your attention away from your phone" Jacob kissed his forehead and he rolled his eyes.

Caleb sat up slowly kissing him on the cheek "Well, you have all of my attention" Caleb smiled and Jacob blushed being taken by surprised by his flirtatious behaviour "Now can you please dry off, I don't want to get my clothes wet" Caleb felt a few drips from Jacob's damp hair fall onto his face, but then Jacob suddenly fell onto caleb gently and playfully "You're crushing me" Caleb joked and Jacob chuckled feeling weightless.

Until Caleb flipped him over onto his back, so now Caleb was above him "I'm going to go to the lobby, until you change" Caleb smirked kissing him on the cheek. Jacob sat up cuddling him tightly, pulling him down onto his warm chest "You are so goofy" Caleb smiled laying on his damp chest "Oh you love it, don't lie" Jacob smiled hugging him tightly. They laid next to each other facing blushing slightly, before kissing again.

"Are you two, done the teachers are asleep, and we are in the lobby" Ava smiled as they looked shocked by her appearance "We'll be right there" Caleb smiled as they go up. walking down the wooden staircase they arrived into the lobby to see their friends in a group together. "About time" Ivy smirked pouring herself a drink into a plastic cup. they sat on a round sofa with the group "So I have a idea, why don't we play truth or dare" Ivy suggested "Seriously?" Owen chuckled sitting with Kai who kissed him on the cheek.

"Well, if you don't want too, you can leave Owen" Ivy smiled sarcastically to Owen who rolled his eyes "I'll start Millie truth or dare?" Ivy asked "Truth" Millie smiled pouring a drink "What's the most embarrassing thing to happen to you?" Ivy asked laughing "Good one, probably when I was skiing with my family and I got stuck on the gondola  half way in the air for three hours" Millie laughed with the group remembering the event in detail "Ok.. Owen truth or dare" Millie wondered gazing a him "Dare" Owen responded quickly "Great, I dare you to down a large cup of the gin" Millie smiled pouring a red cup with a large amount of gin "Easy" Owen picked it up drinking it slowly but he did manage to do it, even though gin was very overpowering.

They all laughed quietly trying not to wake the teachers. "Caleb truth or dare" Owen smiled and Caleb smiled in response "Truth" Caleb shot back "Great, Have you and Jacob done it yet?" Owen stirred the pot slightly "Seriously?" Katie added "No I'll answer, we have... Satisfied?" Caleb smiled "I am" Owen chuckled. The game went on for a few more rounds and many other students also started to hang out in the lobby evading sight of the teachers being as quiet as possible.

The group sat, having a lot of fun "Tonight, has been amazing" Millie laughed as the night grew later "Well, with great company it definitely has" Lincoln added slightly drunk hich wass unusual for him. The group had slowly drifted back to their rooms Katie and Linc remained in the lobby with Caleb and Jacob. "I'm going to get some coffee to sober Linc up a bit" Caleb smiled getting up "I'll help" Katie followed him to the room. "We haven't hung out properly in ages-" Linc slurred his words slightly leaning his head on Jacob's shoulder "You're right buddy, that'll change soon" Jacob smiled amused by Lincoln's unusual behaviour.

"You're so great, Jacob" Lincoln chuckled patting him on the chest "And you have made Caleb, like so so happy" Lincoln slurred slightly "I mean Josh thinks so, he adores Caleb" Lincoln chuckled saying random things "What does that mean?" Jacob asked slightly suspicious "Oh only that Josh, Joshuaaa, ooh that's fun too say" Lincoln laughed "What does that mean?" Jacob asked again "Joshuaa, has a crush on Caleb, like sooo bad" Lincoln laughed sitting up "What?" Jacob looked furious by that information "Oh wait! I wasn't supposed to say that, I don't think" Lincoln gasped before burping. Jacob got up walking outside onto the large balcony which was deserted and he leaned against the fence. Caleb sprinted outside "Jacob? What's wrong?" Caleb asked standing next to him rubbing his back as they felt the crisp cold air. "Lincoln, said Josh has a crush on you" Jacob sighed "That's crazy, why would he have a crush on me?"  Caleb laughed and Jacob looked worried "I mean it would explain his weird behaviour lately" Josh sighed remembering many accounts of Josh's strange behaviour many times around Caleb.

"Jacob, even if he does, it doesn't change anything between us, I mean everyone has had a meaningless crush, like fore longest time I had a crush on Shawn Mendes but that doesn't mean anything" Caleb smiled and Jacob leaned his head on Caleb's shoulder. "Maybe you're right" Jacob sighed "So when we get back don't do anything you'll regret, just talk to him" Caleb advised and Jacob knew he was right, but he still felt nervous by what this meant.

"I  have a dumb idea" Jacob smiled gazing at the hot tub which they had just noticed "Seriously?" Caleb smiled as Jacob nodded "What if someone sees us?" Caleb asked "No one can see us from here, and the lobby is deserted" Jacob smiled taking his clothes off, leaving just his underwear. Caleb smiled doing the same but leaving his t-shirt on Caleb sat on the side "It's really fun in hear" Jacob smiled feeling the warm water.

"Fuck it" Caleb climbed in. And they sat there in silence for a fe seconds before Jacob pulled him in for a hug "I'm so glad, we're here together, you mean so much too me" Jacob held him tightly eyes closed clutching onto Caleb who smiled in response. Caleb turned around facing him, lifting his head up slightly "Me too, I couldn't imagine anything else" Caleb kissed him holding his face gently as they became closer together, kissing once again holding each other close.

The next day, the group were packing ready to leave the beautiful resort. "This was an amazing last trip" Jacob kissed Caleb as they continued packing "How is Lincoln?" Caleb asked Jacob "He's fine, we talked and he's very hungover" Jacob chuckled "Some people, can't hold all the alcohol" Caleb zipped his suitcase remembering his fun experiences. And they boarded a coach on their way back to the airport, and they would remember this trip for ages afterwards.

Back in the UK, a few hours after their arrival home Jack was leaning against the gate outside the school on the phone "You'll never guess what I have found out" Jack smiled mischievously talking to the caller "Josh Perez, has a deep lustful crush on Caleb" Jack chuckled "You're kidding?" The caller replied "Why is that important?" They asked back "Well, this is the perfect way to break the happy couple up" Jack smiled "How?" The caller asked "Well, with a little manipulation and lies it will destroy them, but first I'm going to talk to Josh" Jack smirked mischievously hanging up on the caller "Time to cause some Chaos" Jack giggled before strutting away dragging his suitcase, plotting a devious plan.